how can i make a school account without 360?

Discus and support how can i make a school account without 360? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i'm trying to play minecraft education for fun but it asked me to sign in with my school account but i don't have one and i don't want to play the demo... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Riku Kamiki, May 22, 2023.

1. Riku Kamiki
    Riku Kamiki Guest

i'm trying to play minecraft education for fun but it asked me to sign in with my school account but i don't have one and i don't want to play the demo version either purchase ms 360. How can i make a school account without it?

:)

Riku Kamiki, May 22, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on playing Minecraft education.

Just a heads up that one of the requirements for you to get the license for Minecraft education is to have a Microsoft 365. School account is only available when you are provided with one from either a camp or a school so you can play the Minecraft education game, that only happens when they have the license for it already.

You cannot get the license for the game without Microsoft 365 unfortunately.
  3. KeithFranklin Win User

Need clarification for Home Gold

That's how I understand it. My son leaves for college. So we are going to make the console at Home be under his Xbox Live Gold account and the one at school be under my account. When we purchase games at home he will have access to the games when he signs
    into his account at school.
  4. xH4RDxSp33Dx Win User

I want to DELETE my account and then make a new one using the same name I previously deleted. Is that possible??

I sold my xbox 360 and I forgot to delete my account. How can I delete my account without the xbox in hand?
  5. BrainSam Win User

My son account was hacked, but i cannot get help

Hello Brandon,

i trying all this option. without success,..

'Choose a support option

How can I talk to an agent?

You're signed in to a work or school account. Please contact your system admin, who can talk to a support agent and open a service request for this account. Or, sign in to a personal account to open a service request yourself. You can also search for answers in our community forums.

'

Thanks
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

School district email is not allowing creation of an Xbox account. Is it possible? How do I resolve?

All Microsoft accounts are Xbox accounts, you can even have it create an outlook email address for you when you create the account on the Xbox. Are they required to use a school account? if that is a requirement, then why not create a domains specifically for your team, and make the accounts under emails for that domain

With their parents permission, which I assume you have since it's an official school function
Thema:

1. how can i make a school account without 360? - Similar Threads - school account without

2. Why won’t remote play work on schools wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t remote play work on schools wifi: I am a college student and I try to do remote play from my Xbox to my computer and it doesn’t work. When I click on my console and start the remote play the spaceship flys out of screen like it...
  3. How to fix bare knuckles mode old school rules for fight night champion I can’t get the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix bare knuckles mode old school rules for fight night champion I can’t get the...: How to fix bare knuckles mode old school rules for fight night champion I can’t get the mode to work properly anymore 275941d6-e600-435a-83e8-ed696326d555
  4. what happen to xbox i was at school ive been fighting enforment to help me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    what happen to xbox i was at school ive been fighting enforment to help me out: i was at school when i got notified that my xbox account was banned i need help XBOX:(mod removed) *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  5. My UpNP is unsuccessful but I don’t have access to my router since I’m at school. How can I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UpNP is unsuccessful but I don’t have access to my router since I’m at school. How can I...: Unsuccessful UpNP connection. Don’t have access to router. 94655da1-0b0d-48d7-bf07-dfc20d7fed67
  6. Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address.: Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address. 39aeb655-4cfb-41a7-bf9c-d23aa9074c63
  7. School district email is not allowing creation of an Xbox account. Is it possible? How do...

in XBoX Accessibility
    School district email is not allowing creation of an Xbox account. Is it possible? How do...: I'm a Systems Administrator for a Texas school district. We need Xbox accounts for our students who are on our eSports teams. The account creation online and in Xbox Game Bar are both telling me...
  8. Account for a high school eSports team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account for a high school eSports team: I work for a school and we have an esports team. We are trying to create Microsoft accounts with the emails our Tech team dedicated for our team. We get an error message saying we are unable to...
  9. Sponsorship request for School Events

in XBoX on Windows
    Sponsorship request for School Events: Hi, There I am Rishi Student Coordinator of Spectra (School Cultural Event). Our team is looking for sponsorship requests from Microsoft for the past 5 Days to make this event the best, but...
  10. Bought game on Work/School account, can't link to personal account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game on Work/School account, can't link to personal account.: I bought a game using the microsoft account that my school provided me, but now I'm out of school, so I have set up a personal account. I will lose access to the school account at the end of the...