How can I make a online profile for my ps4

Discus and support How can I make a online profile for my ps4 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm trying to get a code for Minecraft but it keeps saying that it's expired, I tried to make a new password but it said the same thing, I just... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cam.yi., Nov 24, 2022.

1. Cam.yi.
    Cam.yi. Guest

I'm trying to get a code for Minecraft but it keeps saying that it's expired, I tried to make a new password but it said the same thing, I just installed the game. Can I get any help?

:)

Cam.yi., Nov 24, 2022
  2. roachey1717 Win User

my xbox live account

the code is 80070450, and now it is saying thatmy profile is currped, can i deleate on online account and make a new one or how do you fix this ? thanks
  3. TrumpFan89 Win User

No connection. Please help!

I'm going to keep posting here until some human being replies, so get used to it. I'm not in a happy mood because of you Microsoft. I bet I could go to my PS4 right now and make an new OFFLINE profile and and disconnect from online on my main profile, and
    will still be able to play OFFLINE.... that's a weird concept for you, Microsoft, I know.
  4. TomWoods5 Win User

Child cannot play Minecraft online with PS4

Message that appears states this:

You cannot add friends because of how your Microsoft account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy & online safety settings at aka.ms/accountsettings.

This makes me think it's not a PS4 issue/setting, but a MS setting.
  5. IntenseJames Win User

can i get suspended for....

How can I make my profile public without signing into my e-mail on Xbox?
  6. Georges C. Win User

how can i download my profile

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello NicoleMaddox, is trying to download your profile on a new Xbox 360 but can not, can connect the console correctly to the Internet, it displays some error message if you can give more details of what happens when you try to download the profile.
Thema:

1. How can I make a online profile for my ps4 - Similar Threads - online profile ps4

2. Warzone Fetching online profile forever error code: 535616

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone Fetching online profile forever error code: 535616: Hello. I am a warzone player on Xbox mainly and I have been recently getting the error code 535616 and I haven’t been able to get past that screen. Nothing I have done has worked, can anyone help...
  3. Problems with online safety settings/profile privacy settings in Forza Horizon 5 and Halo...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems with online safety settings/profile privacy settings in Forza Horizon 5 and Halo...: Hello everyone, the two games Forza Horizon 5 and Halo Infinite can only be played with restrictions. I have checked every setting in XBOX/Microsoft Profile, Account, Privacy & Online Safety and...
  4. Warzone Fetching online profile forever error code: 535616

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone Fetching online profile forever error code: 535616: Hi, today i was playing warzone in my xbox after an update and i didn´t have any issues, but then i tried to play in my pc because i wanted to have the update also ready for when i play there so i...
  5. cant Retrieve online profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant Retrieve online profile: Gears of war ultimate edition. Wont let me go on versus. It says, "Ultimate Edition login failed.access to online multiplayer is unavailable. Failed to retrieve online profile, please try again...
  6. I am not able to play gta 5 online . it says that " this profile cant access gta 5 online...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am not able to play gta 5 online . it says that " this profile cant access gta 5 online...: I am not able to play gta 5 online . it says that " this profile cant access gta 5 online ".i play on xbox one . pls say what i should do to get gta 5 online 2086b4a5-7b15-4e0b-bd58-b6e2cee62464
  7. Can't change privacy and online safety settings on my xbox profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change privacy and online safety settings on my xbox profile: I'm clicking on the privacy settings tab on my xbox profile on the xbox website and I'm directed to a page with a number of settings formatted as bullet points. I click to change a setting and...
  8. Xbox Profile Online status randomly changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Profile Online status randomly changes: Hello everyone, Since about 3 days ago, my online status on xbox has been glitching, it goes between online and offline on random moments throughout the day. Everytime when it shows I am offline...
  9. how to find a list of connected account to my xbox profile online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to find a list of connected account to my xbox profile online?: how do I find a list of connected account to my xbox profile online? ( I don't own an xbox ) 9fffc92e-6b37-44af-9fc5-aa48371c4b11
  10. Main profile only will not connect to online games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Main profile only will not connect to online games.: Strange issue here, im unable to connect to online games on my main account, the other family profile is working normally. The issues is effecting my profile on Series X, One X and Cloud streaming...