How can I make a online profile for my ps4

Discus and support How can I make a online profile for my ps4 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm trying to get a code for Minecraft but it keeps saying that it's expired, I tried to make a new password but it said the same thing, I just... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cam.yi., Nov 24, 2022.

1. Cam.yi.
    Cam.yi. Guest

I'm trying to get a code for Minecraft but it keeps saying that it's expired, I tried to make a new password but it said the same thing, I just installed the game. Can I get any help?

:)

Cam.yi., Nov 24, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good morning

Redeeming the code is only redeemed once, if it was done on your account the game is in your library, if it was the result of migrating a mojang account check if you have completed the migration.
  3. Red Flare Win User

How can I make myself appear online?

Last time it worked was about 4 days ago, I already tried signing out and signing back in, but to no avail. And every time I click on "Appear online" it says "Try again in a bit. Something went wrong." As an error message at the bottom of the screen.
  4. Red Flare Win User

Thank you so much, I don't know what would've done if it weren't for you.
  5. Rostom L Win User

It seems to be an account issue. Let's try instead to perform an account reputation check. Go to https://account.live.com/reputationcheck and follow the process. Once done, try to sign out and sign in again your account from the Xbox app or console.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Hi Red!

When was the last time it worked?

What just happened when you click on "Appear Online" from the Xbox app on mobile?

Try to sign out and sign in again to the app and try it again.
Thema:

1. How can I make a online profile for my ps4 - Similar Threads - online profile ps4

2. when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile...

in XBoX on Windows
    when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile...: this feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privilege's 8db428b9-6e98-4e29-a3c3-7373c4d07ebc
  3. Why do I get the alert of “you can’t migrate your gta online profile while it’s signed in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I get the alert of “you can’t migrate your gta online profile while it’s signed in...: Don’t know how to sign out of old gen to migrate to enhanced gen e8f7a5ad-75f5-49c7-b061-036d6283af5a
  4. How can I access my online account if I've deleted my profile...get same

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I access my online account if I've deleted my profile...get same: My power pack died which resulted in loadsa problems for me .went into panic mode and pulled out me old 360 arcade to download profile..was not successful....got new power pack so went back to my...
  5. "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online": When I try to play L4D2 on my Xbox Series X it says "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online" despite the fact that I am on an adult account that allows...
  6. How can I reset my online profile after someone hacked it playing MWF3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I reset my online profile after someone hacked it playing MWF3?: While playing COD MWF3, someone hacked my account and dropped my ranking from 23 back to 1 among unlocking several achievements. How can this be reversed? a188c338-7cec-4d55-a8e8-60c3a85f81aa
  7. How do you get a custom profile picture from online on your profile on the Xbox app for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you get a custom profile picture from online on your profile on the Xbox app for...: How do you get a custom profile picture online on your profile on the Xbox app for Windows 10? I can't find the import custom picture button. This is after the loss of the Xbox console companion...
  8. I can’t download my online profile onto my Xbox 360. I’m getting error code 8007065B when...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t download my online profile onto my Xbox 360. I’m getting error code 8007065B when...: Any help would be appreciated 8c28c90c-a9dd-4785-a58c-25726b587dad
  9. Whenever I tried playing red dead redemption 1 online it says your gamer profile does not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I tried playing red dead redemption 1 online it says your gamer profile does not...: It works on my second xbox one on my account but not this xbox one 2ab53a0c-245d-4586-9b86-b725338a56e2
  10. Trying to play black ops 2 online on Xbox one but the game won’t let me download a profile...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play black ops 2 online on Xbox one but the game won’t let me download a profile...: Trying to play black ops 2 online on Xbox one but the game won’t let me download a profile from the 360. As I’ve seen servers are back up dd02d417-1b3c-48dd-8f52-7e5bec73b2be