How can I login to my microsoft account for minecraft on nintendo switch?

Discus and support How can I login to my microsoft account for minecraft on nintendo switch? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to sign into my account on the minecraft homepage on my switch, I am asked to either scan a QR code or visit a web address in order to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ciara O'Boyle, Nov 21, 2022.

1. How can I login to my microsoft account for minecraft on nintendo switch?

When I try to sign into my account on the minecraft homepage on my switch, I am asked to either scan a QR code or visit a web address in order to remote connect. I have tried both of these methods multiple times but never successfully login to my account. Occassionally an error code 'crossbow' appears. This has been happening for a week.

:)

Ciara O'Boyle, Nov 21, 2022
  2. Griffin Cass Win User

Cant claim dlc on nintendo switch minecraft

Same issue here. If I log into Minecraft on my Nintendo switch under my Nintendo account, I can see the DLC. But it will not sync over to my Microsoft account to be able to play on different devices.

Has anyone had luck syncing purchases made with a Nintendo account to a Microsoft account in Minecraft marketplace?
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi Ciara, I’m good as well
    Thanks for asking!

I can suggest you some things to try, but if the issue persist the best option is reach Minecraft support
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

A. Try reinstalling the game in your Nintendo switch
    **Make sure to backup the worlds if necessary

B. Try using a different Wi-Fi network in your device and Nintendo switch

C. If maybe you’re using a VPN, firewall , proxy or similar service in your device please turn off all the protections temporarily

D. Try using a different device to link your Microsoft account with your Nintendo switch
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

You’re welcome Ciara

Hope that everything gets solved as soon as possible!
    Thanks for your patience and cooperation on this one
  5. Ciara O'Boyle Win User

Hi Josef,

I’ve tried all the methods you’ve advised me but sadly no luck. I’ve contacted Minecraft support now.

Thank you so much for all your help, I really appreciate it!
  6. Ciara O'Boyle Win User

Hi Josef,

Thanks for getting back to me! Hope you’re doing good too.

I am able to login from the link you’ve sent, it’s only inside Minecraft I can’t login.
Thema:

1. How can I login to my microsoft account for minecraft on nintendo switch? - Similar Threads - login microsoft account

2. Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365: In Aug-2020 I purchased a copy of MS Flight Simulator and have the email receipt and order number. I only have and have ever had one email address, which is from a business I own. In 2020 I...
  3. Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.5218d017.1704853901.b5600bae is the error code I get when I try to login into my microsoft account on a program that uses...
  4. Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft: Hello, I have been trying to sign in to my microsoft account to link it to my minecraft on ps5. I go to the website it tells me to go to when you press sign in on minecraft...
  5. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  6. Microsoft Store and Xbox is not allowing me to login to my Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Store and Xbox is not allowing me to login to my Microsoft Account: Whenever I sign in to the Xbox app, it gives me the error "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live. Sorry, something went wrong. Try again in a while. (0x80070422)". The Microsoft Store app just...
  7. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  8. unable to login to my Microsoft Minecraft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to login to my Microsoft Minecraft Account: i can login to my microsoft account BUT minecraft login does Fail iam unable to play this way 3993bb23-d4a0-48e1-bfc9-d1ede009cdcb
  9. Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...: Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account, on the launcher. But when I reset my password and finally logged in, it asked me to make a new gamer...
  10. i have a microsoft account that i can not login to

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have a microsoft account that i can not login to: i know the email and password but it asked me to verifiy thats its me and change the password but i wont send the varification code to my email. I have changed the password using a diffrent email...