How can I like a gameclip on someone’s account using the new xbox app?

Discus and support How can I like a gameclip on someone’s account using the new xbox app? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Also how come I can’t see the persons captures anymore I can only see their clips that are days ago submitted by /u/Blueisthebestest [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Blueisthebestest, Nov 2, 2020.

1. How can I like a gameclip on someone’s account using the new xbox app?

Also how come I can’t see the persons captures anymore I can only see their clips that are days ago

submitted by /u/Blueisthebestest
    [link] [comments]

/u/Blueisthebestest, Nov 2, 2020
  2. Dave Hertz Win User

Xbox Capture, How to Trim them?

Hello there Khaji, Thank you for the Quick respond, i sadly did not notice the Comment until now.

The Problem "is" on the PC!! i can't figure out since the Re-Launch of the new app, on how i get to the Editor mode.
    What app am i suppost to use on PC? I record some of my Gameclips using the Build in App 'Xbox Game Bar.
    But i fail to locate the Option to trim in Either the "Xbox Game Bar" and the New "Xbox" app.
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Allow custom gameclips

You can upload custom gameclips via the windows 10 app. Put the gameclip you want to share to xbox live in the captures folder on your PC and it will allow you to select it and share it via the app
  4. KitKatKyla01 Win User

Banned Account

considering getting on a new account and within 10 minutes of game play he was already being accused of cheating for leveling up so quickly people are quick to judge Like i had stated in a previous thread before him getting banned someone was asking him
    for hacks etc and he got off the game next time he went to go on and play his account was Banned.

account.xbox.com/.../gameclips

Im just looking for appropriate answers and not bashing Knowledge will help to prevent any further issues
  5. MacMarc86 Win User

Xbox one smartglass to watch friends game DVR clips... No audio?

Hi!

I have the lastest Version of ios(ipad 3) and also the lastest Version of the xbox OS.

I have no audio when i'm watching gameclips in the smartglass app.

But when i go to my onedrive app on my ipad to watch the gameclips i have audio.

Any idea?
  6. Renatodibi Win User

How to change email address on Xbox account

Hi Allen.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

If I understand correctly, you would like to transform your account into a child account and include it in the family for control. If that's the case, I'm sorry, but I don't believe it's possible. You would need to create a new child account, and from now on, your child should use that account. By adding it to the family, he can still access the purchased games from your account.

Here's how to add a new member to your family
    https://support.xbox.com/help/famil...eone-to-family-in-the-Xbox-Family-Setting-app

I hope I've been clear and hopeful to you.

Kind regards
    Renato
Thema:

How can I like a gameclip on someone’s account using the new xbox app?

1. How can I like a gameclip on someone’s account using the new xbox app? - Similar Threads - gameclip someone’s account

2. can someone help me with my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone help me with my xbox one s?: my xbox one s turns on, but doesn’t display anything to my tv, controllers can’t connect and my xbox turns off after about 20 seconds, i’ve tried hard resetting it but that doesn’t work either, it...
  3. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  4. Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?

in XBoX on Windows
    Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?: I keep getting an email notification that credentials are needed to sign into my account . I have checked my sign in activity and someone in China is trying to continuously log in to my account....
  5. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  6. Gameclip length is always 6 seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gameclip length is always 6 seconds: Hello all, I have a problem with my xbox gameclips not recording properly. When record a gameclip, 9 times out of 10, it gets cut off after 6 seconds. It doesn’t matter what length I select it to...
  7. No audio when recording a gameclip.

in XboX Insiders
    No audio when recording a gameclip.: No audio when recording a gameclip. already submitted through via insiderhub.. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  8. When saving a screenshot or gameclip game crashes on the Xbox one X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When saving a screenshot or gameclip game crashes on the Xbox one X.: Just like the title says every time I create a screen shot or record a game clip while playing assassins creed origins the audio will disappear and then 10 seconds later I'm returned to the...
  9. "Gameclip upload to xbox live failed"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Gameclip upload to xbox live failed": I've been trying for a while now to upload game clips to xbox live to share with my friends but it won't work and it gives me the notification, "Gameclip upload to xbox live failed". It also gives...
  10. Gameclip upload to Xbox Live failed 0x82323990

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gameclip upload to Xbox Live failed 0x82323990: When I record videos they save on my Xbox but don't get uploaded to Xbox or get shared on the Community tab. I have enough storage space to store the videos and my DVR is not full. Solutions?...