How can I join LFG on Xbox series X
Discus and support How can I join LFG on Xbox series X in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Whenever I try to join or post I get "Unable to send request" or "There was a problem posting your looking for group". I have changed DNS, static IP's,... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Slick Brown, Aug 8, 2023.
Thema:
How can I join LFG on Xbox series X
Loading...
-
How can I join LFG on Xbox series X - Similar Threads - join LFG series
-
Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...
in XboX InsidersMythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and... -
XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,... -
Joining Xbox console LFG on Windows PC
in XboX InsidersJoining Xbox console LFG on Windows PC: Is it possible to go on the game bar on windows and see groups that are being made for Minecraft bedrock on Xbox console? submitted by /u/VolumeHefty2911 [link] [comments] -
It won’t let me join/make a lfg on Xbox no matter what I try.
in XBoX Games and AppsIt won’t let me join/make a lfg on Xbox no matter what I try.: I have tried to make and join looking for groups but it keeps giving me the error message saying try again later and whatnot. I have tried changing my dns, alt Mac address, Alt port, and ip... -
LFG Not Allowing Me To Join or Post
in XBoX Rewards & SocialLFG Not Allowing Me To Join or Post: This has been happening ever since I got my Series S. I can look at other peoples posts but when I go to say “I’m interested” or create my own post, it says “unable to send request”. It happens on... -
Can't join anyone or create LFG post. "This post is no longer available."
in XBoX Rewards & SocialCan't join anyone or create LFG post. "This post is no longer available.": In xbox overlay LFG can't join anyone or make a post. Every person im trying to join is still looking for group members, still it says: "This post is no longer available.". I tried everything that... -
My account can't join or create LFG posts
in XBoX Rewards & SocialMy account can't join or create LFG posts: So, I've had this issue for about a year now, and every time I call Microsoft Tech Support, they make me restart the console or reset the router or something. But it ISN'T THE CONNECTION THAT IS... -
White Mambas - Join us for LFG, Tournaments, Customs, and More!
in XBoX Games and AppsWhite Mambas - Join us for LFG, Tournaments, Customs, and More!: The White Mambas need you! We are in search of active members, who wish to be a part of an amazing community if diverse gamers. It doesn't matter if you're a casual or competitive gamer, you will... -
Can't send messages or join/make lfg post
in XBoX on ConsolesCan't send messages or join/make lfg post: I've only had the account for a week with a good record yet since thursday I can't communicate out of voice chat to other people and xbox support can't help. It's account specific...