How can I install Google Chrome on my Xbox series x

Discus and support How can I install Google Chrome on my Xbox series x in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; can i install Google Chrome browser on my Xbox series x cbb023e8-ed64-4284-a214-b7441108606c Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LUKASJOHNSTON, Jun 22, 2024.

  1. How can I install Google Chrome on my Xbox series x


    can i install Google Chrome browser on my Xbox series x

    :)
     
    LUKASJOHNSTON, Jun 22, 2024
    #1
  2. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    Broke Down ~ Bought a new Windows Tablet

    Can i install google chrome on the surface 2 RT
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    google chrome for xbox console ?

    It's not possible to install Google Chrome on the Xbox.
  4. An Xbox Dude Win User

    Broke Down ~ Bought a new Windows Tablet

    [quote user="vG Ghostz"]

    Can i install google chrome on the surface 2 RT

    [/quote]

    RT can only run apps from the Windows Store. You can run Google Chrome on Surface Pro 2.
  5. NurusTheSquid Win User

    Can't go on my account on xbox.com

    I installed it, yet I get the same error on Google Chrome AND Internet Explorer.
  6. Red264 Win User

    Google Chrome

    Youtube is not a web browser, it is a web site.

    All three of your examples use the web rendering engine of Edge.

    Third party web rendering engines are not allowed on the MS Store because they are a huge security risk.
Thema:

How can I install Google Chrome on my Xbox series x

Loading...
  1. How can I install Google Chrome on my Xbox series x - Similar Threads - install Google Chrome

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  6. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  7. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  8. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  9. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  10. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...