How can I identify that my Kinect Adapter is Geniune?

Discus and support How can I identify that my Kinect Adapter is Geniune? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As you know, Microsoft is no longer selling or sending the Kinect adapter for connection to Xbox One S/X and PC. I am a Game Developer using Kinect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SvyrkosTheWolf, Aug 15, 2022.

1. How can I identify that my Kinect Adapter is Geniune?

As you know, Microsoft is no longer selling or sending the Kinect adapter for connection to Xbox One S/X and PC.

I am a Game Developer using Kinect v2 aka Xbox One Kinect in my games. I'm connecting the Kinect to my PC and creating interactive games with it.

There are too many different adapter products in marketplaces but I didn't find any original licensed adapter to connect Kinect to a PC.

I have only one original adapter and it's working really well. I want to buy the second one.

Anyway, last week I bought an adapter and it has extremely high delays when sending the sensor data to the PC. When I check the product, I realized it was a fake adapter and I returned it to the seller.

Now I'm looking for genuine/original adapters to buy but I don't really know how can I identify that the product is original or fake.

Adapters have a data matrix on their bottom face. Will this help me?

:)

SvyrkosTheWolf, Aug 15, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello SvyrkosTheWolf , it is really difficult to know exactly why unfortunately there are many good fakes on the market.

I found this thread that can give you a direction.

"What you can do is actually call Microsoft Technical Support and email them to manufacturers bar code. Then have the ability to then check its history and see where exactly it was made, where it was shipped to in the world and even what store it was."

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. gds1972 Win User

request free kinect adapter

4. hobblejp Win User

My Bad Company 2 montage

oh another montage expect my geniune feelings on it and try not to be butthurt.
  5. {Parity} Win User

free Kinect adapter

6. Sebastian0187 Win User

Day one achievement

What I don't understand then is why I can't be sent another code. You guys can delete my other account to keep your numbers correct I just want it on my main account not the guest account. That is beyond stupid that the kinect did that. How is it my fault
    that my main account was logged in with me identified yet I put the code to the kinect and it logs into my guest account. Please explain how that's my fault?
Thema:

1. How can I identify that my Kinect Adapter is Geniune? - Similar Threads - identify Kinect Adapter

2. XBOX ONE KINECT+PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE KINECT+PC: XBOX ONE KINECT+PC CAN IT WORK ON PC WITRH XBOX SERIES S https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40277 ? a7b9059d-b484-4942-a8b3-7f554e8e9a44
  3. I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.: Some days back my console run a E68 error and I found out that my hdd is dead I have one simple question Can i use my usb drive as my primary storage without the internal hdd( will it work as...
  4. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  5. Xbox one Controller identified as Bluetooth LE Xinput Device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Controller identified as Bluetooth LE Xinput Device: What it says, i found a locked thread about exactly the same issue but none of the fixes work for me. cannot roll back the firmware on xbox accessories and the trick with human interface devices...
  6. That there are Hardware Identifiers that are altering your Fortnite game and you don't know...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    That there are Hardware Identifiers that are altering your Fortnite game and you don't know...: Everytime when i try to play a tournament in fortnite this message pops up e9719f6c-cb43-440d-864f-26a4d211c042
  7. Can you Identify my Xbox 360 Model?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you Identify my Xbox 360 Model?: I recently just got a Xbox 360 and I am wondering which power supply I need to get. It is white, with a white disc tray. It also has a HDMI port and was manufactured in May of 2008. Is this a...
  8. My xbox and PC are incorrectly identified as being in a region that doesn't support...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox and PC are incorrectly identified as being in a region that doesn't support...: Both the Xbox app on windows and my series X tell me that cloud play is unsupported in my region, which is not true. It stopped working about a month ago and my friend living in the same town has...
  9. My PC identifies my newly bought Xbox 360 wireless receiver as a wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC identifies my newly bought Xbox 360 wireless receiver as a wireless controller: Hello I have tried updating the driver, unplugging and replugging it, changing the port and also updating my pc drivers which didn't work. I would appreciate any help you could give me, so the...
  10. can you identify the owner of a XBOX by a serial #

in XBoX Accessibility
    can you identify the owner of a XBOX by a serial #: can you identify the owner of a XBOX by a serial # f870abc2-fab9-4859-b0e7-26a531bbc0fa