How can I hook up my Xbox one s of my HDMI port on game is broken

Discus and support How can I hook up my Xbox one s of my HDMI port on game is broken in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How can I hook up my Xbox one s up to tv if my HDMI port is broke on game? 1fbd3560-6365-4d92-a485-0fbe1879720c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Demetris Freeman, Jan 28, 2023.

1. How can I hook up my Xbox one s of my HDMI port on game is broken

How can I hook up my Xbox one s up to tv if my HDMI port is broke on game?

:)

Demetris Freeman, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Demetris! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

I am afraid that if the HDMI out port of your console has been broken, you can no longer connect it to your TV. I suggest you check your options for repair through this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. Archaic-F0FC12B2-51A Win User

All Xbox one problems here

How do you have it hooked up? I have my hooked up as the following

TV/Satellite Receiver HDMI Out > Xbox One Satellite In

Xbox One HDMI Out > Receiver HDMI Port

Receiver Out > TV

Does your receiver support HDMI sound, not just video?
  4. duerrs Win User

HDMI Auto Switch Problem... any advice appreciated

I had the same problem with my switch box at launch. what I wound up doing is: Since my Reciever has 4 hdmi ports, I put the xbox one directly into one of the receiver hdmi's. I hooked my hdmi switch box up to hdmi 4 on the receiver and hooked up my ps4,
    ps3, and wii u to the auto switch. 8 hdmi ports is enough for me (barely).
  5. lionelmendez Win User

Connection Xbox one

You can hook your Xbox One up to a PC if it has an HDMI input.
    I dont have a HDMI port in my monitor.
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

xbox one and xbox 360 together

Hello "kineticREBEL" :)

I have heard a lot of negative things about hooking up your Xbox 360 into the HDMI port of the Xbox One.

My Xbox 360 and Xbox One are hooked up to their own HDMI ports (because my TV has 3 of them LOL).

Personally, I recommend that you NOT connect your Xbox 360 to the back of your Xbox One and simply opt to use the extra HDMI ports of your TV :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
Thema:

1. How can I hook up my Xbox one s of my HDMI port on game is broken - Similar Threads - hook HDMI port

2. Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...: Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox one, or do I need a PC. 278eed54-f2cf-41f9-a49d-bfa117f463bd
  3. How do i get my monitor to hook up to my xbox without it saying out of range

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i get my monitor to hook up to my xbox without it saying out of range: How to get my xbox to hook up to my monitor without saying out of range 2322cf21-144f-41c8-a428-2a0a1edba417
  4. Xbox series X pairing button on consul will not work to hook up controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X pairing button on consul will not work to hook up controller: My son has an Xbox series X, the controllers used to work fine now the only way to play is have it hardwired to consul they will not pair light on Xbox will not go to blink mode after hitting...
  5. Xbox won’t play sound keeps saying tv is set to dvi when clearly im hooked up with hdmi and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t play sound keeps saying tv is set to dvi when clearly im hooked up with hdmi and...: Xbox won’t play sound keeps saying tv is set to dvi when clearly im hooked up with hdmi and Xbox won’t play sounds how do I fix this 77d1367c-ecd8-43cd-8997-7655e0b22aa9
  6. So i have my playstation account hooked up to my Microsoft account already. Im wondering if...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i have my playstation account hooked up to my Microsoft account already. Im wondering if...: I have my kids account hooked up to my playstation family account, am i am i able to hook their microsoft account up to their playstation sub account if i already have my Microsoft account hooked...
  7. Should I hook an Ethernet cable which is connected to my Xbox to my modem or my router?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I hook an Ethernet cable which is connected to my Xbox to my modem or my router?: I was just wondering on whether I should hook up an Ethernet - which is connected to my Xbox - to my router or modem. I recently got a new modem which is supposedly to be a lot better than the...
  8. My Xbox is hooked up to my university’s Ethernet and at seemingly random intervals turns my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is hooked up to my university’s Ethernet and at seemingly random intervals turns my...: My Xbox is hooked up to my university’s Ethernet and at seemingly random intervals turns my internet connection of but generally happens between the hours of 5-12....
  9. what do i need 2 do to hook up my xbox to the monitor on my hp laptop,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what do i need 2 do to hook up my xbox to the monitor on my hp laptop,: im trying to connect my sons xbox1 to my hp laptop so he can use the monitor for gaming . cant seem to figure out how to use monitor for this purpose , if it can be done at all...
  10. could I hook up a PS4 to a Xbox one thru HDMI in?

in XboX Insiders
    could I hook up a PS4 to a Xbox one thru HDMI in?: theoretically, could I hook up a PS4 to a Xbox one through the HDMI in port? Like it has a HDMI out and HDMI in and I was wondering if I could run my PS4 through the Xbox one as like a all in one....