how can i hook my pc to my xbox one

Discus and support how can i hook my pc to my xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; the hdmi outlet on my tv is took by the xbox one f198159e-352a-4dfe-826a-06fcf8ee1a94 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ICEMAN 4986, Jan 4, 2014.

1. ICEMAN 4986
    ICEMAN 4986 Guest

the hdmi outlet on my tv is took by the xbox one

:)

ICEMAN 4986, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Quirk88
    Quirk88 Guest
    cable modem hook up

What would I need to hook up my pc and xbox to one modem?

Quirk88, Jan 4, 2014
  3. HDTV or Monitor for the xbox one gaming.

Currently, I have my ps4 and xbox one hooked up to a TV. When I build myself a gaming pc next spring, my ps4 and xbox one will be hooked up to the monitors by my pc

-ChaoticGood-1, Jan 4, 2014
  4. ICEMAN 4986
    ICEMAN 4986 Guest

its hard when I have a 500lb 75in tv I try not to move it too much but I have busted my head open 3 times when I have a seizure my pc is beside my tv

ICEMAN 4986, Jan 4, 2014
  5. ICEMAN 4986
    ICEMAN 4986 Guest
    does anyone know if that would work

ICEMAN 4986, Jan 4, 2014
  6. pkvas
    pkvas Guest
    You don't need to touch your tv when you take a cable out of the one to replace it with the cable from your pc

pkvas, Jan 4, 2014
  7. ICEMAN 4986
    ICEMAN 4986 Guest
    no I just found my answer and it cant hook to a tv or a x1

ICEMAN 4986, Jan 4, 2014
  8. how can i hook my pc to my xbox one

I don't understand how you cant. The only way it would not be possible would be if your computer does not have an hdmi or DVI out. Otherwise take an hdmi cable hook it up to your computer then plug the other end into the Xbox TV input and then a hdmi cable
    from your TV to the Xbox out.

Customgamer18, Oct 31, 2018
  9. ICEMAN 4986 Win User

does anyone know if that would work
  10. Customgamer18 Win User

I don't understand how you cant. The only way it would not be possible would be if your computer does not have an hdmi or DVI out. Otherwise take an hdmi cable hook it up to your computer then plug the other end into the Xbox TV input and then a hdmi cable
    from your TV to the Xbox out.
  11. pkvas Win User

You don't need to touch your tv when you take a cable out of the one to replace it with the cable from your pc
  12. ICEMAN 4986 Win User

its hard when I have a 500lb 75in tv I try not to move it too much but I have busted my head open 3 times when I have a seizure my pc is beside my tv
  13. ICEMAN 4986 Win User

no I just found my answer and it cant hook to a tv or a x1
Thema:

1. how can i hook my pc to my xbox one - Similar Threads - hook

2. Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...: Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox one, or do I need a PC. 278eed54-f2cf-41f9-a49d-bfa117f463bd
  3. How do i get my monitor to hook up to my xbox without it saying out of range

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i get my monitor to hook up to my xbox without it saying out of range: How to get my xbox to hook up to my monitor without saying out of range 2322cf21-144f-41c8-a428-2a0a1edba417
  4. Xbox series X pairing button on consul will not work to hook up controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X pairing button on consul will not work to hook up controller: My son has an Xbox series X, the controllers used to work fine now the only way to play is have it hardwired to consul they will not pair light on Xbox will not go to blink mode after hitting...
  5. Xbox won’t play sound keeps saying tv is set to dvi when clearly im hooked up with hdmi and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t play sound keeps saying tv is set to dvi when clearly im hooked up with hdmi and...: Xbox won’t play sound keeps saying tv is set to dvi when clearly im hooked up with hdmi and Xbox won’t play sounds how do I fix this 77d1367c-ecd8-43cd-8997-7655e0b22aa9
  6. So i have my playstation account hooked up to my Microsoft account already. Im wondering if...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i have my playstation account hooked up to my Microsoft account already. Im wondering if...: I have my kids account hooked up to my playstation family account, am i am i able to hook their microsoft account up to their playstation sub account if i already have my Microsoft account hooked...
  7. Should I hook an Ethernet cable which is connected to my Xbox to my modem or my router?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I hook an Ethernet cable which is connected to my Xbox to my modem or my router?: I was just wondering on whether I should hook up an Ethernet - which is connected to my Xbox - to my router or modem. I recently got a new modem which is supposedly to be a lot better than the...
  8. My Xbox is hooked up to my university’s Ethernet and at seemingly random intervals turns my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is hooked up to my university’s Ethernet and at seemingly random intervals turns my...: My Xbox is hooked up to my university’s Ethernet and at seemingly random intervals turns my internet connection of but generally happens between the hours of 5-12....
  9. what do i need 2 do to hook up my xbox to the monitor on my hp laptop,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what do i need 2 do to hook up my xbox to the monitor on my hp laptop,: im trying to connect my sons xbox1 to my hp laptop so he can use the monitor for gaming . cant seem to figure out how to use monitor for this purpose , if it can be done at all...
  10. How to use xbox 360 hooked up to laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use xbox 360 hooked up to laptop: I have my Xbox 360 hooked up to my laptop using an HDMI cable but the Xbox's display won't show up on my computer screen. d23c0f9e-144b-4eea-b947-d872621e3712