how can i hook my pc to my xbox one

Discus and support how can i hook my pc to my xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; the hdmi outlet on my tv is took by the xbox one f198159e-352a-4dfe-826a-06fcf8ee1a94 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ICEMAN 4986, Jan 4, 2014.

1. ICEMAN 4986
    ICEMAN 4986 Guest

the hdmi outlet on my tv is took by the xbox one

:)

ICEMAN 4986, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Quirk88
    Quirk88 Guest
    cable modem hook up

What would I need to hook up my pc and xbox to one modem?

Quirk88, Jan 4, 2014
  3. HDTV or Monitor for the xbox one gaming.

Currently, I have my ps4 and xbox one hooked up to a TV. When I build myself a gaming pc next spring, my ps4 and xbox one will be hooked up to the monitors by my pc

-ChaoticGood-1, Jan 4, 2014
  4. ICEMAN 4986
    ICEMAN 4986 Guest

its hard when I have a 500lb 75in tv I try not to move it too much but I have busted my head open 3 times when I have a seizure my pc is beside my tv

ICEMAN 4986, Jan 4, 2014
  5. ICEMAN 4986
    ICEMAN 4986 Guest
    does anyone know if that would work

ICEMAN 4986, Jan 4, 2014
  6. pkvas
    pkvas Guest
    You don't need to touch your tv when you take a cable out of the one to replace it with the cable from your pc

pkvas, Jan 4, 2014
  7. ICEMAN 4986
    ICEMAN 4986 Guest
    no I just found my answer and it cant hook to a tv or a x1

ICEMAN 4986, Jan 4, 2014
  8. how can i hook my pc to my xbox one

I don't understand how you cant. The only way it would not be possible would be if your computer does not have an hdmi or DVI out. Otherwise take an hdmi cable hook it up to your computer then plug the other end into the Xbox TV input and then a hdmi cable
    from your TV to the Xbox out.

Customgamer18, Oct 31, 2018
  9. ICEMAN 4986 Win User

does anyone know if that would work
  10. Customgamer18 Win User

I don't understand how you cant. The only way it would not be possible would be if your computer does not have an hdmi or DVI out. Otherwise take an hdmi cable hook it up to your computer then plug the other end into the Xbox TV input and then a hdmi cable
    from your TV to the Xbox out.
  11. pkvas Win User

You don't need to touch your tv when you take a cable out of the one to replace it with the cable from your pc
  12. ICEMAN 4986 Win User

its hard when I have a 500lb 75in tv I try not to move it too much but I have busted my head open 3 times when I have a seizure my pc is beside my tv
  13. ICEMAN 4986 Win User

no I just found my answer and it cant hook to a tv or a x1
Thema:

1. how can i hook my pc to my xbox one - Similar Threads - hook

2. Xbox X hooking up to tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X hooking up to tv: I have tried two tvs and multiple hdmi cords but the Xbox will not be recognized by the tv. Please help 0944945c-9c7f-488c-a5c1-f3b4e53f342a
  3. Xbox Account hooked up to Work Email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account hooked up to Work Email: Due to some issue that I never was able to figure out, my computer/personal Microsoft account (made with and displaying a personal email account) to was linked to a work account (not even logged...
  4. I moved and brake my tv. I have no internet. How do I hook my tablet to it so I can see to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved and brake my tv. I have no internet. How do I hook my tablet to it so I can see to...: I moved and brake my tv. I have no internet. How do I hook my tablet to my xbox so I can see to connect it to a hotspot? d18fd242-386a-495b-8354-01491dd4c3c9
  5. Just received my xbox series x and hooked it up. I turned it on and no display on my tv....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just received my xbox series x and hooked it up. I turned it on and no display on my tv....: After talking to support yesterday I was told I have a defective xbox. I literally just took it out of the box and tried to get it all set up. Nothing displays on any of my tvs when I hook it up....
  6. Could somebody hook it up with a code for this weeks halo insider :(

in XboX Insiders
    Could somebody hook it up with a code for this weeks halo insider :(: I missed the sign up period D: My gamertag is ConkerOP i luv halo On PC BTW submitted by /u/ConkerOP [link] [comments]
  7. xbox series s lag problems or just the TV its hooked up to?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series s lag problems or just the TV its hooked up to?: I have had my Xbox series S for only 3 days and have played it for around 14 hours everyday since then. After hooking it up to my tv (4K QLED capable of 60hz) I have noticed lag problems, like...
  8. Please make the virtual keyboard disappear when a physical one is hooked on to the XBOX.

in XboX Insiders
    Please make the virtual keyboard disappear when a physical one is hooked on to the XBOX.: I'm just trying out the new Edge and it runs really well. Problem is, when i want to write something, the onscreen keyboard appears and i can't se what i am writing. That sucks. please change...
  9. Hooking up Xbox One without HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hooking up Xbox One without HDMI: Our current setup has sound coming from the TV only but I'd like to hook up our Xbox One to surround sound. We have a Yamaha HTR-5930 receiver and according to the manual it doesn't have an HDMI...
  10. When I hook up power cord to my xbox original does it matter which prong is hot

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I hook up power cord to my xbox original does it matter which prong is hot: Does it matter which side is hot on the power cord hook up on my Xbox original e285f1bb-efb0-4477-85a2-82c92d9acbc4