How can I hide/disable games from showing me online in my Xbox profile?

Discus and support How can I hide/disable games from showing me online in my Xbox profile? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So my Xbox profile shows me online in Roblox every time my computer is on even when I'm not playing Roblox. I assume that it has something to do with... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jancaplayer, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Jancaplayer
    Jancaplayer Guest

So my Xbox profile shows me online in Roblox every time my computer is on even when I'm not playing Roblox.

I assume that it has something to do with the fact that Roblox is launched from a website.

It's really annoying when I'm doing something on my pc and then people think that I'm playing and they invite me.

So I hope that someone would know the way to hide Roblox from showing me online or how to prevent it showing me online incorrectly

:)

Jancaplayer, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Jancaplayer,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

We agree that it is quite annoying when we are distracted from notification from other application. Let us see how we can help.

You can check from your online safety and privacy settings of your account. The setting of the following optios can be turn off or block.

• Others can see if you are offline
    To change the settings, open a browser and follow the steps below:

• In the navigation tabs, click Privacy.
    • scroll down and find Other can see if you are online.
    • select Block
    • then click Submit.

[​IMG]

If the account is a child account, only the parents or organizer of the Xbox Family settings group can change the settings. The parent or organizer must sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and click the child account and change the settings.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Extra Account Customization

Why don’t we have more options to customize our xbox accounts? Such as a custom color option for the dashboard or profile so we are not stuck choosing from the basic color options! Along with the option to hide games that we have already earned achievements
    for from our gaming/achievement history just like we can hide games we have played but have not earned achievements for yet! Ive played many games that i don’t end up liking and don’t have the option to hide the game cause i have earned a achievement already
    for it and i’ve made many accounts for this reason simply because my ocd/achievement hunting kicks in looking at my achievements and i don’t have the option to hide it and i must start fresh on a new account with none of my offline/online progress for games!
    No idea and I don't think anyone on these forums would have an official answer. Just speculation.

When it comes to colors for the dashboard / profiles, it kind of surprises me they haven't added any new colors / shades since the console launched.

Hiding achievements isn't something that bothers me. If I've played the game, and earned some achievements in it, then I don't see why I wouldn't want in on my profile. Unless I wanted to just show my completions.
  4. al jonesen Win User

Car package downloads not loading

they won't show up in your garage, any DLC must be purchased from the dealerships in game once they are downloaded. this is the only guess I have, there are some profile settings that can disable interactions online too, so perhaps that is it.
  5. daisy2182k Win User

Profiles are missing on the xbox 360 sign in screen

I deteled the corrupted files. I chatted with xbox support online and i did an update and the profiles did not come back. The game is still in the hard drive and it shows the save games from my xbox live profile and it shows unknown profiles which i believe
    to be the ones that are missing. Not sure what else to do or how to retrieve the missing profiles.
  6. PhonKirby Win User

LOCKED - Turn OFF automatic renewal

With all of your bills you must setup automatic payments online or over the phone. Xbox live takes your card and bills it until you get angry and hides the option to disable auto renewal. The man has a point. I am here because I spent the last 15 min clicking
    every billing link in my profile to disable renewal. Not trying to cancel, just disable what I never agreed to.
Thema:

1. How can I hide/disable games from showing me online in my Xbox profile? - Similar Threads - hide disable games

2. Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?: I don't want the "open spotify". Just everything above it, is this possible, or is there an alternative widget? Example: https://i.imgur.com/nFqwDV0.png submitted by /u/CCEShieldIsReady...
  3. can i hide my xbox gold badge on my profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i hide my xbox gold badge on my profile?: is there a way i can hide this xbox gold 2003-2023 badge off my profile? i don’t really like the way the badge looks on my profile and would like to remove it if possible...
  4. How do I hide my real name from the Xbox One dashboard?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I hide my real name from the Xbox One dashboard?: So in the top left of the screen it shows my real name and it is honestly very annoying.. I have to play my Xbox One in a public place sometimes with strangers, so I definitely don't want them to...
  5. Why does minecraft is hiding a secret? When I just play a minecraft, I just saw a cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does minecraft is hiding a secret? When I just play a minecraft, I just saw a cross...: Does has a CROSSES THINGS found on Minecraft? Or Why does Minecraft has crosses? To solve this problem, I wanna know if this myth is real or not, becuase I've been seen a scary things found on...
  6. Easy hide feature needs to be added.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Easy hide feature needs to be added.: Why can I not hide games I do not want to see again from my achievement list? I don’t even think to delete them, just hide them for me and from friends. It’s such an easy feature, will it...
  7. Can I hide my Xbox gold badge on my profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I hide my Xbox gold badge on my profile: Hey there, is there a way I can hide this Xbox gold 2003-2023 badge off my profile? I don’t really like the way badges look on the profile and would like it not to be there if possible....
  8. How do I mute and hide the screenshot notification without muting any other notification...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I mute and hide the screenshot notification without muting any other notification...: Why is the world so cruel, I just want to play with fun and not mute everything. Just this blinding red notification toast which ALWAYS appears when I make a screenshot, ALSO it MAKES A SOUND,...
  9. Add option to "Hide" any game from Achievements list

in XboX Insiders
    Add option to "Hide" any game from Achievements list: Currently, Xbox allows you to "hide" any games in your achievements/play list as long as you have no gamerscore attached to it. I'd personally like the option to hide any games from my Xbox...
  10. How do I “hide” my party

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I “hide” my party: My friend has this weird thing that happens where we can’t see the party he is In through his profile (he is appearing online) idk if this is a bug or something defeb062-bb38-49b0-a8d0-c7c418fe8ce6