How can I have a custom profile picture using just my Xbox?

Discus and support How can I have a custom profile picture using just my Xbox? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to know how to get a custom profile picture by using my Xbox. 58741088-169c-4320-a192-0eef5f6cc104 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Patryk Masaniec, Feb 15, 2023.

1. How can I have a custom profile picture using just my Xbox?

I want to know how to get a custom profile picture by using my Xbox.

:)

Patryk Masaniec, Feb 15, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here the steps from Xbox support:

"To upload a customised image, connect a USB device with the JPG or PNG image you want to use.

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

2. Go to Profile & system, select your profile, then select My profile.

3. Select Customise profile > Change gamerpic.

4. Select Upload a customised image and choose one to use from your connected device

5. Select Upload."

Make sure that you're already an adult so you can take advantage of the feature and as an additional help I got you this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. Patryk Masaniec Win User

Ok, Thank you for helping me.
  4. vladdracul1974 Win User

Custom Gamerpic not updating for me; shows on Feed

I have same problem. My custom profile picture changed. But now, anytime I sign in on the profile with the custom pic, I can't see it. I just see the default Xbox one I had prior to the change. But apparently everyone else sees my custom picture. Even
    when I sign into other profiles on this Xbox I can see the custom pic, but when I'm signed in on my main one, I don't see it. I remove my profile, power cycled, add my profile again, nothing. I see a snake profile picture on my Xbox, and on my PC, when login
    on xbox.com. But my friends see my custom profile picture (Bela Lugosi, Dracula).
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox custom gamerpic

Hi striix,

Thank you for posting on the forums, I'd be happy to help you today.

Using a custom gamerpic on the Xbox requires you to have the custom image on a flash drive or external storage device in JPG or PNG format. You can also select to choose a picture from OneDrive if you have anything on there. Here are the steps to set a custom
    image:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/change-gamerpic-on-xbox-one

Another way to use a custom gamerpic, which I personally recommend, is to use the Xbox App on mobile or Windows 10. From there you can select your Profile from the submenu and select customize profile. Select the gamerpic to edit and it will bring up the
    same screen you see on the Xbox, however you will see an icon of a generic picture which will then ask to access your phone's picture library or PC picture library.

I hope this helps!
  6. ..B5v3 Win User

Custom profile picture

Hello,

I need a little bit of help.

I had a custom profile picture but I wanted to update it but it didn't work, I tried again and that didn't work, I tried it a few more times but that didn't work either.

So im questioning

- Is it because I've kept changing it over and over, then I've lost the feature? However, I have the option to have a custom profile picture it just doesn't change to picture I want.

- Is it because the xbox app is having issues or was it the new update it had?

- Was it not approved?

- Was it the picture I chose?

- Was it a server issue?

- Is it because of my xbox memory cache?
    Hey, I’ve been having this problem too. Last night I was repeatedly trying to get my new custom profile picture up and now it’s blocked off from changing it. The pictures I can change it to are the regular Xbox ones.
Thema:

1. How can I have a custom profile picture using just my Xbox? - Similar Threads - custom profile picture

2. Friend can’t have custom profile pictures

in XboX Insiders
    Friend can’t have custom profile pictures: My friends account is stuck as a child account and even though he can play 18+ games he can’t do things like changing his profile picture to a custom one is there anyway to fix this? submitted by...
  3. I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...: I want to know if I can fix this 7b68a85c-ccba-42f2-a464-837ebab60649
  4. If I log into an Xbox 360 will my custom profile picture be changed to something else or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I log into an Xbox 360 will my custom profile picture be changed to something else or...: So I’ve been buying some Xbox 360 games for my older cousin so that he can play them since he’s been on the Xbox 360 for a long time and I just want to know if I log on to his Xbox 360 what will...
  5. unable to set a custom profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to set a custom profile picture: hello i heard people have to be at least 18 years old to set a custom picture i turned 18 not long ago, and i still cant do anything.. any help? cdaffa52-39c2-4719-9adb-9460fd0631be
  6. Custom profile picture isn't being applied within a week of waiting.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom profile picture isn't being applied within a week of waiting.: The image above is what I want to change my xbox profile picture, I see nothing wrong with the image as to flag it unusable for a profile picture. I even tryed to use a picture I have previously...
  7. How do you get a custom profile picture from online on your profile on the Xbox app for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you get a custom profile picture from online on your profile on the Xbox app for...: How do you get a custom profile picture online on your profile on the Xbox app for Windows 10? I can't find the import custom picture button. This is after the loss of the Xbox console companion...
  8. Any way to upload custom profile picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any way to upload custom profile picture?: Hello! When I created my account I set my age as 16. I was wondering if there is any way I could get a custom profile picture on my Xbox? I've heard that your account has to be 18 years or older,...
  9. I cannot upload a custom profile picture on xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot upload a custom profile picture on xbox.: Hello. I am 20 years old, my Microsoft account properly displays my birth date, yet my Xbox account still refuses to let me upload a custom profile picture, the button won't even show up for me....
  10. Not allowed to have a custom profile picture on xbox after 2 profile picture 4 day bans...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not allowed to have a custom profile picture on xbox after 2 profile picture 4 day bans...: Not allowed to have a custom profile picture on xbox after 2 profile picture 4 day bans that have ended, can anyone tell me why this is? db5d91e6-07a3-4b88-a18a-d650a0212497