How can i get Xbox or Microsoft store compliance certification?

Discus and support How can i get Xbox or Microsoft store compliance certification? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm working as QA tester and i recently came to know about xbox/Microsoft store standards testing(compliance). As I'm interested to follow that path... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Surya N Kapali, May 27, 2023.

1. How can i get Xbox or Microsoft store compliance certification?

I'm working as QA tester and i recently came to know about xbox/Microsoft store standards testing(compliance). As I'm interested to follow that path I'm not able to find any certification for following the same. Are there any certification for complaince or training centres in Bangalore?

:)

Surya N Kapali, May 27, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Surya N Kapali,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Microsoft Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

Based on the description that you are interested with Xbox or Microsoft store compliance certification and does not know how to start. Let us check and see on what we can do to help address your concern.

You can check the following links below and check on how to find a learning partner in your country or region and different Microsoft Certifications.

You may also check Microsoft Q & A find answers for technical questions. See the link below:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. ✯ Nathan Win User

Compliance locked

its compliance locked with two step. The question is am i able to get it unlocked by microsoft?
  4. Sagaroth Win User

Adding a Certificate to the Trusted Root Certificate Authority

Hi dkmATxbox !

If I understood correctly, you want to add the certificate of your firewall doing the SSL inspection in the store of approved certification authority directly on your Xbox?

To my knowledge, I don't think it is possible to manually add a certificate to the Xbox, unlike a computer.

Here is a post security stack exchange that might interest you and explain how to do SSL inspection without having to install a certificate manually.

https://security.stackexchange.com/...thout-installing-a-certificate-on-each-client
  5. David Wirsching Win User

Dungeon Defenders 2 Microsoft Certification Day 12 and counting

Hello, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

The certification process for game updates can vary in duration and complexity depending on several factors, including the platform, the specific requirements of each platform, and the workload of the certification teams at Microsoft.

It's not uncommon for certification processes to take different amounts of time on different platforms. Each platform has its own certification procedures and timelines, and these can vary based on various factors.

If Chromatic Games has indicated that they have no control over the certification process and it is up to Microsoft, it suggests that they have submitted the update for certification and are waiting for Microsoft to complete the process. Unfortunately, the length of the certification process is ultimately up to Microsoft, and game developers often have to wait for the certification to be completed before the update can be released on the platform.

Best regards.
  6. Tenjoseslash Win User

Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller Stick Drift

if I were you, i'd use the warranty, becuase if you bought it on a certificated store, you can use it
Thema:

1. How can i get Xbox or Microsoft store compliance certification? - Similar Threads - Microsoft store compliance

2. Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?: I tried every steps to reset Microsoft store. But still it is not opening. Also my wsreset.exe command not working. 63e5f5cd-3771-41dd-9a66-02f88df69084
  3. xbox app & microsoft store greyed out

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app & microsoft store greyed out: xbox app & microsoft store greyed out, tried everything true cmd, powershell & win repair a93c398d-29d8-4a82-a8a8-61812bc600ab
  4. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  5. Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending: Hi, Lately I haven't been able to access the xbox app on my PC, because everytime I try opening it says it's updating then the update fails, I press "Try again", and the update stays stuck at 0%...
  6. Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app: I recently bought "Microsoft Flight Simulator" on Amazon, with an activation key on the Microsoft Store, but cannot seem to get it to run. System details Windows 11, Version 23H2 (OS Build...
  7. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  8. Settings and Microsoft Store not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Settings and Microsoft Store not working: Hello, I've been having performance issues and game crashes on my Xbox One S recently, so I tried to check my settings for an update. When I tried to open settings, I got error code 0x807e1000a,...
  9. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10 a3f69b53-9062-45ee-8366-4f28d149c019
  10. "you will need internet for this microsoft store"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "you will need internet for this microsoft store": Im trying to login with my microsoft and xbox account but they both say "you will need internet for this" When my internet in games and online works just fine. Cant play minecraft because of this...