How can I get xbox gold 3 month ...if paiment is **** f ?????

Discus and support How can I get xbox gold 3 month ...if paiment is **** f ????? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; How can I get xbox gold 3 month ...if paiment is **** f ????? f83d645a-73bd-4dc9-a944-d661189a7cfa Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TriksterBLUE, Jul 28, 2018.

1. TriksterBLUE
    TriksterBLUE Guest

:)

TriksterBLUE, Jul 28, 2018
  2. eyoco 11
    eyoco 11 Guest
    Problem on a purchase

Hi, This month on Xbox Live Free games I have Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga. I want to get it and it's free. I have an Xbox Live account et i have a paiment method (even if the game is free) and a pop up says that the parchase cannot be completed. Anyone
    knows why?

eyoco 11, Jul 28, 2018
  3. TTARxMighty
    TTARxMighty Guest
    Xbox Live

hey,

every new xbox will give you 3 months free trial spread over 3 accounts, so if you create a new account you can get 1 month free gold and you can do this with 3 account on 1 console.

so this is basically a way to get ''free'' gold.

TTARxMighty, Jul 28, 2018
  4. HUN Atomix
    HUN Atomix Guest

You have a payment problem?

HUN Atomix, Jul 29, 2018
  5. This is a problem Microsoft Support is unwilling to remedy. A complaint has been lodged for investigation by our regulatory authority

CorniestSmile15, Nov 3, 2018
  6. HUN Atomix Win User

How can I get xbox gold 3 month ...if paiment is **** 😠f ?????

You have a payment problem?
  7. CorniestSmile15 Win User

How can I get xbox gold 3 month ...if paiment is **** 😠f ?????

This is a problem Microsoft Support is unwilling to remedy. A complaint has been lodged for investigation by our regulatory authority
  8. gohan16ken Win User

Not recognizing I had Xbox Live Gold in Jan 2018

Thanks, XBLRewards3 for responding to my previous thread and sending me my missing credits. But you closed the thread before I asked a follow up. I appreciate that I am getting my missing money but Xbox Live Rewards is still saying I am not Gold. What will
    happen when I get my Feb deposit in March? Is the issue resolve? How do I fix this issue? Xbox Live Rewards on Twitter said I need to cancel the 3 month promotional Gold. But how do I do that? Xbox Support said that is not impossible. How does added a 3 month
    promotional Gold turn my entire Gold into a promotion? Also, I just bought a new 3 month that I added to my Gold, so how come it didn't change it back to non promotional?
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

7 days of Live gold for sign in inconvenience.

Got away with? How did he get away with anything? If Xbox sends you a message saying hey here is 3 months of gold for free are you going to turn it down? And it was the fault of Respawn and xbox

forums.xbox.com/.../1716398.aspx
  10. HackingSpartan8 Win User

1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?

12 months of gold is no longer an option on Xbox rewards. You can only get the 1 and 3 month options. They also now added 1 and 3 months of gamepass ultimate
Thema:

1. How can I get xbox gold 3 month ...if paiment is **** f ????? - Similar Threads - gold month paiment

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...: I've purchased an xbox gold 6months pass for my son from argos trying to redeem but it's saying something went wrong. Any ideas on why it's not working 3ce7e316-6a0a-4b79-a05c-a6f9a80d78a3
  4. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  5. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  6. I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do: I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me 91a69263-ac4c-4265-9b6c-85bc292adde0
  7. I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...: My subscription isn’t working. 6368fb5a-bcb5-4237-8b70-62c42c387a2d
  8. what happend to the 2 free xbox gold games per month. do i no longer own them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what happend to the 2 free xbox gold games per month. do i no longer own them?: every time there are good free games, i buy xbox gold. download them and cancle the subscription. i keep the games and play them .. what the heck just happend. i downloaded blue fire and the drift...
  9. subscribed for 12 months of Xbox Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    subscribed for 12 months of Xbox Gold: I was subscribed for 12 months of Xbox Gold and I want to increase it to 24 months by add more 12 months but I can't redeem the code, msg coming is Hold off extending this right now, You've...
  10. I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...: I bought my Xbox live from Amazon, same as last year. The codes are not 25 characters long, they are 17 and once you enter it in Microsoft.com/redeem, they send you a 25 character code. Is that...