How can I get things back.

Discus and support How can I get things back. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A couple years ago someone had logged onto my account and started being racist and harassing people through text. This had gotten me banned. I am very... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ellimom, Nov 25, 2023.

  1. ellimom
    ellimom Guest

    How can I get things back.


    A couple years ago someone had logged onto my account and started being racist and harassing people through text. This had gotten me banned. I am very upset because i’ve spent a lot of money and had this account for years. I lost all of this due to something that wasn’t my fault.

    :)
     
    ellimom, Nov 25, 2023
    #1
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

    How can I get things back.

    Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

    What you can do in this situation, is try to submit an appeal for the ban, okay? You can do this by following these steps:

    Sign in and visit the Enforcement page.

    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

    If you’re an organizer of an Xbox family group, you can choose the Gamertag of the account that you’re reviewing under Showing enforcements for. Under Previous or Current you will find “Completed suspensions” and “Active suspensions” for your account or the account that you’ve selected.

    Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.

    If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.

    After you’ve completed the form, select Submit.

    In this link, you can read more about it:

    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

    Since here we do not have access to account information, if you need further help in the matter, I recommend contacting Support directly:

    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

    I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

    If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

    Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

    How can I get things back.

    A case review needs to be filed within a year of the enforcement action.

    The op says it's been a couple of years so they will not be eligible for a case review.

    There's no way to get your digital items/games back as you forfeit all digital content if your account is permanently banned.
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

    How can I get the $10 back?

    Hi Max. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

    What store/seller did you purchase the controller from?
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

    How can I get the $10 back?

    No problem Max, please reach back if you have further questions.

    Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. ngocphi Win User

    How can I get the $10 back?

    You have e to address the retailer
Thema:

How can I get things back.

Loading...
  1. How can I get things back. - Similar Threads - things

  2. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  3. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  4. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  5. Things to add/bring back for more customization and support

    in XboX Insiders
    Things to add/bring back for more customization and support: BRING BACK AVATARS FOR THE COMMUNITY TO CUSTOMIZE THEIR ACCOUNT. THINGS TO ADD- GOOGLE CHROME DOWNLOAD WOULD BE NICE. CUSTOM PROFILE THEMES ARE A GREAT ADDITION. MORE GAMES PORTED FROM PLAYSTATION...
  6. The User Interface Issues/Bugs. Anyone else experience these things?

    in XboX Insiders
    The User Interface Issues/Bugs. Anyone else experience these things?: What is wrong with this Xbox dashboard? Anyone else having the entire friends list go offline friends accounts not loading to invite them the LFG isn’t loading the parties have multiple issues...
  7. Weird thing — I just got a $100 Xbox gift card for my Android game purchases

    in XboX Insiders
    Weird thing — I just got a $100 Xbox gift card for my Android game purchases: Not sure if this is common, but I got an email saying I was eligible for a $100 Xbox gift card after filling something out last week. I honestly thought it was a scam, but it worked. Now I’m...
  8. Xbox series x error 0x803f9008 can’t load most things

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x error 0x803f9008 can’t load most things: I don’t know how to fix this I’ve tried different ports clearing my MAC address hard restarting , restarting WiFi, I’m having issue loading my own games not game-pass game or my friends games...
  9. My xbox ui is moving slow and taking a long time to load basic things after and attempted...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox ui is moving slow and taking a long time to load basic things after and attempted...: My xbox ui is moving slow and taking a long time to load basic things after and attempted region switch, I've switched back to my orginal region and restarted the xbox, cleared the cache and also...
  10. HDR calibration makes some things dark

    in XBoX on Windows
    HDR calibration makes some things dark: So i got a new TV and my xbox suggested doing HDR calibration, I never did before so I thought sure why not, except now its making some things very dark. Some menus are dark. Or if i get closer to...