How can I get the toe brakes to work on velocity one rudder pedals when using MSFS on the...

Discus and support How can I get the toe brakes to work on velocity one rudder pedals when using MSFS on the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can I get the toe brakes to work on velocity one rudder pedals when using MSFS on the Xbox series S? 37353da3-8c47-4542-8d95-9aa6ae100943 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nicholas Scott1, Mar 17, 2023.

1. How can I get the toe brakes to work on velocity one rudder pedals when using MSFS on the...

How can I get the toe brakes to work on velocity one rudder pedals when using MSFS on the Xbox series S?

:)

Nicholas Scott1, Mar 17, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

How can I get the toe brakes to work on velocity one rudder pedals when using MSFS on the Xbox series S?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

you need to follow these steps:

Connect your Velocity One rudder pedals to your Xbox Series S console. Ensure that the pedals are connected properly.

Launch Microsoft Flight Simulator on your Xbox Series S console.

Navigate to the Options menu in the game and select Controls.

Choose the Rudder Pedals option from the drop-down menu at the top.

Click on the Toe Brake Axis option and set it to the desired control axis.

Save the changes and exit the Options menu.

Calibrate the rudder pedals by selecting the Calibrate option in the Controls menu.

Follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate the pedals, including the toe brakes.

Once the calibration is complete, you should be able to use the toe brakes on your Velocity One rudder pedals while playing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox Series S.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Thrustmaster rudder pedals - toe brakes not recognised

4. Theo_051 Win User

I had the same issue of my toe pedals not working, which made it impossible to turn without cutting across grass verges.

this continued for some time, To shut down I normally long hold down the X box key, then Turn off console.

After reading the above, this worked for me.

I short hold Xbox key, selected menu, the choose Quit.

(I think this properly closes msfs from the console)

Then long hold Xbox, and select Turn off console

Then un-plugged the power source for a few minutes (I think this is key)

Power back on.....getting the startup logos...X box..TBM logo ..Asobo ..Blackshark.AI, Press any button to start

Tested on all 3 Profiles I have for the T.Flight Hotas one

Using Search by input (then of course moving the rudder pedal)

This worked for me.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Tim

This can be a bit dumb but may I know if you tried connecting the accessories to a different USB port in your Xbox?

If you already tried that, what about power cycling the console?
    1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.
  6. AnthonyDavis99 Win User

Game Controllers Input

Also, the same is happening with my Thrustmaster T Rudder Pedals. Steering right, it doesn't go to its full position. Replug in fixes this issue. Same with tapping the toe brakes. I believe Windows is causing this issues with my game controllers. Thanks
Thema:

How can I get the toe brakes to work on velocity one rudder pedals when using MSFS on the...

1. How can I get the toe brakes to work on velocity one rudder pedals when using MSFS on the... - Similar Threads - toe brakes velocity

2. Lead Diet.. Laying them Ten Toes up!!

in XboX Insiders
    Lead Diet.. Laying them Ten Toes up!!: https://clips.twitch.tv/RacyAbstemiousPepperPoooound-yzAWgHeOILsxZNvq submitted by /u/Lost_Guard_6041 [link] [comments]
  3. When I get on the brakes are not engaged and my fuel runs out I have it set so it never...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I get on the brakes are not engaged and my fuel runs out I have it set so it never...: My 737 the brakes are not engaged when I get on and they use fuel I have my settings so it want run out, but the Boeing 737 MAX works fine also my Airbus A320neo is working fine, they just started...
  4. fs2020 ctrl+num del, dont release the parking brake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fs2020 ctrl+num del, dont release the parking brake: fs2020, ctrl+num del, dont release the parking brake, and I have the las one update 1.34.16.0 bf77ce40-1a5e-413c-8755-f878ffcf367b
  5. Broken brake pedal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken brake pedal: So basically, when I use my Hori steering wheel (made for ps4, ps3 and pc) on my pc, it just makes my car go backwards when I'm not even touching anything, it's quite unpredictable. I never...
  6. Broken brake pedal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Broken brake pedal: So basically, when I use my Hori steering wheel (made for ps4, ps3 and pc) on my pc, it just makes my car go backwards when I'm not even touching anything, it's quite unpredictable. I never...
  7. Thrustmaster rudder pedals - toe brakes not recognised

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thrustmaster rudder pedals - toe brakes not recognised: Hi all, Just received my brand new, T.Flight Rudder pedals today. Using them on my Xbox Series X with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. They are plugged into my T.Flight HOTAS One Joystick. The...
  8. I moved and brake my tv. I have no internet. How do I hook my tablet to it so I can see to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved and brake my tv. I have no internet. How do I hook my tablet to it so I can see to...: I moved and brake my tv. I have no internet. How do I hook my tablet to my xbox so I can see to connect it to a hotspot? d18fd242-386a-495b-8354-01491dd4c3c9
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 release parking brake -

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 release parking brake -: My keyboard does not have a [Num Del] key. What do I do? a203aa98-b80e-4513-92af-64e07dde60c0
  10. Camel Toe Club Now with Guild Trader! Join here! XB1/NA Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Camel Toe Club Now with Guild Trader! Join here! XB1/NA Server: Guild: Camel Toe Club Guildmaster: Hey everyone we have a guild trader is Marbruk this week! Currently at 125 members Two Raffles currently open for gear, gold and motifs! PvP & PvE Guild No...