How can I get the 6 or 10 digit code at the start when you first get the console

Discus and support How can I get the 6 or 10 digit code at the start when you first get the console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I was trying to download a game in the console but I need a 6 or 10 digit code to link my phone to the Xbox so like that I can get games but I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kevin_205, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Kevin_205
    Kevin_205 Guest

How can I get the 6 or 10 digit code at the start when you first get the console

So I was trying to download a game in the console but I need a 6 or 10 digit code to link my phone to the Xbox so like that I can get games but I don't know that code because I am not the original owner of the Xbox he just gave it to me and I don't know how to get the code I tried resetting it to get it but it did not work I tried to Google it and it said to go the Microsoft account and register it in and the following but it is not showing up that I register it in but I did I need help

:)

Kevin_205, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

Thanks for clarifying that part and yes Xbox 360 isn't compatible with Xbox app.
  3. Kevin_205 Win User

Both like nothing happen in the app and nothing is appearing on the console and I kinda don't know what I am doing
  4. Kevin_205 Win User

It did not show a the Xbox in the list but it's is probably because the console is old since it is a Xbox 360 e but thanks for the help
  5. Belle B Win User

I see.

First, ensure that your settings in the console are set up.

Sign in to your console > Go to Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features > Enable remote features

For Power options, select Sleep mode

Once done, sign in on your Xbox app using the same account, kindly sign in normally and don't choose set up console.

Once you did, below you will see home icon, friends icon, search icon, library icon and your gamerpic. Tap on library icon and tap Consoles

Tap on Set up a console > Add an existing console > Tap next > From there you will see your gamertag/gamerpic tap on cancel.

Swipe down to refresh the list and you should see your console listed.
  6. Kevin_205 Win User

I tried to be nothing is popping up on the Xbox
Thema:

1. How can I get the 6 or 10 digit code at the start when you first get the console - Similar Threads - digit code start

2. I only have a 16 digit code and I need a 25 digit code but don't know how to get the 25...

in XBoX on Windows
    I only have a 16 digit code and I need a 25 digit code but don't know how to get the 25...: Same thing as the question 567f354f-0f4f-4464-9ea3-4359122a2f48
  3. Where do i enter my www.disneyplus.com Login/Begin 8-Digit Code?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do i enter my www.disneyplus.com Login/Begin 8-Digit Code?: Here are the steps to activate www.disneyplus.com Login/Begin 8-Digit Code: Visit: https://www.disneyplus.com/begin/ 1. Launch the Disney+ app on your TV or device: Power on your TV or device...
  4. Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!: Its be a month allmost 2 i redeem 3 times 330 minecraft coin in the microsoft reward programe and i never RECEIVE IT !!!!! I want my coin or give me my 990 reward points back ! And im not the only...
  5. How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite: How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite 861f65d2-01ca-4b6b-a06a-d8700e237b3b
  6. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  7. How do I get the 10 digit code to sign into my new Xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get the 10 digit code to sign into my new Xbox s: How do I get the 10 digit code to register my new Xbox s ddd16119-5101-41ee-bc2e-f3e28daf001a
  8. Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem: Hi. I get a nba 2k24 game with disc for xbox series x/s and included digital download code for my xbox one. I'm using xbox one. I folowed the instuctions, i redeemed the code, after that it shows...
  9. I’ve scratched the code on my voucher and can’t see the digits

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve scratched the code on my voucher and can’t see the digits: Hi I got a gift card but scratched the card to much I can’t see all the digits 47156d5f-0b99-4b2a-976d-eabdc554f717
  10. I’m getting an error code digit-resort on start for modern warfare 2. How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m getting an error code digit-resort on start for modern warfare 2. How do I fix it?: I have an Xbox and trying to play modern warfare2 . The playlist won’t update and I’m getting an error code, disc read error (87):’eng_global_shared_mp.ff’. But I have the a digital version of the...