How can I get someone IP banned? (help)

Discus and support How can I get someone IP banned? (help) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm being harassed by a guy on Xbox. I blocked him, but he's made new accounts every day for two weeks to contact me. He has photos of me, and he sends... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Eveline Cruger, Jan 28, 2023.

1. How can I get someone IP banned? (help)

I'm being harassed by a guy on Xbox. I blocked him, but he's made new accounts every day for two weeks to contact me. He has photos of me, and he sends them to my friends and family. He threatens to come to my house sometimes. I ask him to leave me alone or I'll get him Ip banned but idk how or who to talk to. He doesn't believe I can do it and continues to harass me every day. Please someone help me, this is really scary.

:)

Eveline Cruger, Jan 28, 2023
  2. TheGeekHunter Win User

If in the US cyberstalking is a crime, have you contacted the police?
  3. Brxndohh Win User

A guy booted me out of Xbox Live.

I have been threatened to be booted offline and have been told someone knows my IP address and real address. How can anyone help to get this guy banned online forever?
  4. Alex Wilhelm Win User

Ip ban?

xbox can't ip ban anyone as such because it is the easiest to bypass so google basic Internet bans and no there is no ip bans as they are useless with basic Internet understanding
    You can get IP banned, as easy at is may be to bypass. I know someone who has been. Their gamertag is SAM08010. And again, please use capitals and punctuation.
  5. TOP OPP���� Win User

ip Pulling (OctoSniff) (T3S) Xbox ban help

Hello, I really need help in this issue, someone linked my account ti an OctoSniff account with out asking me! I would not be able to handle getting banned, if it is ban-able for using is it? If you dont know what OctoSniff is it is a ip address
    puller and sniffs and spoofs and it can kick people from parties, then it can associate the xbox gamer tag with their ip in the party and with your friends in parties. When my account got logged into there with out my own consent my Authentication Token and
    XUID was already in there and i really dont want to change my password!!! Please help me i need to know what to do and if i can get banned for this i would be able to fathom getting banned
  6. Mikey Mike Jr Win User

ip Pulling (OctoSniff) (T3S) Xbox ban help

No i am not afraid of getting my ip pulled my account got linked to an octosniff account and i dont want to get banned because my auth token was linked to it. The octo sniff kicks people out of parties and pulls ip im not sure if the kicking thing or if
    the way it can associate the ip address to the gamer tag is against the code of xbox. I couldnt handle getting console banned i want to do everything to avoid it and this really eurks me that i was not the one to link jt and now im at risk of ban i think i
    would like to know if using the octosniff is somethibg to get banned for just like i think people that used T3S got banned but its not in my character to pull ip im not interrested but appearanrly someone on my sccount was and i dont wsnt banned and want to
    know if octo can get people banned
Thema:

1. How can I get someone IP banned? (help) - Similar Threads - someone banned help

2. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  3. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  4. What to do when someone sells you a banned Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do when someone sells you a banned Xbox 360: I got a Xbox 360 and when plugging it in it says it is banned is there anything that can be done? b4f561fe-2050-42ef-b33f-5d11f4af69e8
  5. How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...: I got an enforcement after someone figured out my info and i changed it and got an enforcement how do i get rid of it. *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Account management...
  6. Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...: Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can taunt and team kill as well say whatever in voice chat and no penalty? I don't understand the...
  7. What if I didn’t do anything and got banned on Xbox someone called me a slur and I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What if I didn’t do anything and got banned on Xbox someone called me a slur and I got...: I got banned for someone calling me a slur ? I didn’t say anything and I was in a party with my friend the whole day i didn’t do anything and I would like unbanned so I can play the game instead...
  8. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  9. Can I get communication banned for telling someone I hope there heart condition gets worse?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get communication banned for telling someone I hope there heart condition gets worse?: I got ganged up on by a bunch of scummy people I used to play games with because they were caught using people & there Xbox community to scam & use people They also keep harassing me & I have a...
  10. Can someone help me get my Xbox console ban lifted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me get my Xbox console ban lifted?: I was console banned for promoting my social media on several Xbox accounts, I think that was the reason for my console ban, I apologize for my actions I didn’t realize the severity of my actions...