How can I get some help?

Discus and support How can I get some help? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I really need to speak with someone to get some help with my childrens xbox accounts and this seems to be impossible, every tick box doesn't have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jack Thompson1, Apr 12, 2023.

  1. How can I get some help?


    Hi, I really need to speak with someone to get some help with my childrens xbox accounts and this seems to be impossible, every tick box doesn't have the option I need and when I get to somewhere the option to speak to someone a call or virtually I just get a blank screen. So frustrating

    :)
     
    Jack Thompson1, Apr 12, 2023
    #1
  2. Deestarr1234 Win User

    Can I get some help

    Make sure your Xbox is somewhere well ventilated so the fans aren't blocked. Also make sure you keep it dust free-- another thing that may help is vacuuming the vent- a small vacuum that you can buy that is used to vacuum out computer towers and vents
    on small electronics like small game soles will work best because it is designed not to harm electronic equipment but a Dustbuster hand vac will also work
  3. G doub1e U Win User

    Can I get some help

    You know of any ways how to actually cleaning it out? sounds horrible.
  4. Panno92 Win User

    can i get some help?

    Hi, if you are speaking about the 1$/€ gamepass ultimate for 3 months the promotion is valid for all the users only for their first subscription to gamepass ultimate, therefore if you never had a GP ultimate subscription it should be valid for you till january
    6th also if you have other active gamepass or gold subscription (they will be converted and merged to ultimate, more info here). Have you tried opening the promotion with
    your account? It should show you the final conversion and how much will you pay

    If you have already been a GP ultimate subscriber in the past the promotion is not valid for you
  5. AngelObullets Win User

    Can I get some help

  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

    Can I get some help

    Hello. Well, another alternative would be to use the Support form on Xbox.com. That form you just got to fill out your problem and the rep will get back to you. I am not quite certain if they still have live agents there, but you can try that if the phone
    service does not work for you.
Thema:

How can I get some help?

Loading...
  1. How can I get some help? - Similar Threads - help

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  10. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...