How can I get rid of the static on my screen?

Discus and support How can I get rid of the static on my screen? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am just streaming a movie playing a game or just on the home screen and my screen just does the gray static on the screen I have changed the cable... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by alex ross1, Jan 6, 2023.

1. alex ross1
    alex ross1 Guest

I am just streaming a movie playing a game or just on the home screen and my screen just does the gray static on the screen I have changed the cable and changed the port both didn't work. My other consoles I have used have not had the same problem with other consoles and to fix temporally by unplugging the hdmi and plugging back in then it works most of the time.

:)

alex ross1, Jan 6, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello,

Thanks for posting to the Microsoft Community. First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down.

Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path? Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up. We look forward to your reply.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Update beta

trust me you DO NOT want the update there are 2 bugs one is a black screen at start up and the other is if you have a static IP and u do a hard reboot it gets rid of ur static IP and stops u going on xbl till u fix it i was on the phone to virgin media for
    3 hours today
  5. choppyseize Win User

Headset is making a static noise, and can't get rid of it.

Sometimes the headset just draws electricity and builds up static. A lot of gamers I know use rubbing alcohol to get rid of the buzz or static
  6. CJ_73 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection on W10

How do I get rid of the screen for Scatter Slots. Can't play solitaire games. Security is up to date; What can I do?
Thema:

1. How can I get rid of the static on my screen? - Similar Threads - rid static screen

2. Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one: my controller had an issue but my mum chose to bin it is there anyway i can be sent a new one 4eec4f68-2424-4df6-9f68-c629f9c01e54
  3. How can I get rid of every xbox product I own?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get rid of every xbox product I own?: I hate your company so much. Xbox is aweful. It’s freezes, lags and my seafarer external hard drive( which says on their site that it can hold x/S games makes me download them right to my internal...
  4. How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...: I got an enforcement after someone figured out my info and i changed it and got an enforcement how do i get rid of it. *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Account management...
  5. any idea how to get rid of the classic gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    any idea how to get rid of the classic gamertag?: i have changed my gamertag the old one still in use and it shows on both my profile and in game's it's also have set automatically as a classic gamertag the new one only shows on profile...
  6. Why am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working): In the bottom right corner of my game, when sitting on the home screen there is a hazard logo in the bottom right corner. When I load up the game, the game does not work. I’m not sure how to fix...
  7. Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!: Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?! Online chat option is gone. Phone numbers all go to a digital assistant who will not let you speak to a human. HOW DO I GET A HUMAN??!!!!!...
  8. How do I get rid of the Xbox enforcement ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get rid of the Xbox enforcement ban: I tried logging in to my Xbox account but it says Notice if Xbox Enforcement tho I haven't played on it in months I got the new Xbox and last I knew there was a lot of expensive things on this...
  9. why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...: the ''masterminds'' at microsoft decided to make the ''delete xbox account'' feature into a ''delete microsoft account and everything else that it is connected to'' feature and i want it gone as...
  10. Headset is making a static noise, and can't get rid of it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset is making a static noise, and can't get rid of it.: My current setup is an Xbox One X, Turtle Beach XO One headset, Turtle Beach adapter. Whenever I play on Xbox Live, other people in the party complain that when I talk, my voice also picks up a...