How can I get rid of a false gamertag on my account?

Discus and support How can I get rid of a false gamertag on my account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Microsoft account has a false gamertag associated with it. This is wrecking my attempts at buying anything from the Microsoft store for my Xboxes.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Michael Watters, Jan 30, 2023.

1. How can I get rid of a false gamertag on my account?

My Microsoft account has a false gamertag associated with it. This is wrecking my attempts at buying anything from the Microsoft store for my Xboxes. The email is the same one I use for my primary account, but the gamertag is wrong and weird. I've had an account with Microsoft for many years, and this just cropped up a month ago. It's incredibly frustrating, as I cannot reach a real human being at Microsoft for help.

:)

Michael Watters, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Michael Watters1 Win User

OK...when I sign in with my current email address, I get a gamertag of ENFIELDM1. I've never used that gamertag. My gamertag is MYKYLL 1, which I have had for over 20 years. All I need to do is get rid of that weird gamertag that is associated with my account. I now have to sign in with an old email, which has all of the messages there forwarded to my current email address, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. Note that I cannot delete that old email from my account, and use my current one, which I have used for over 10 years now. So it's a real mess. I'm afraid to just delete the ENFIELDM1 account, as it's attached to my current email...so frustration.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Michael, what exactly do you mean by a fake Gamertag, because the account can only have one Gamertag.

However, many people put a Nickname in the personal name field as if it were a Gamertag.

If you can give more details.
  4. Smwutches Win User

How to Get rid of false suspension

1-800-4my-xbox.

They will be the quickest option to reach out to Xbox Account Support to help remove a suspension.
    Phone support doesn't handle suspensions. Only the enforcement team do.
  5. Smwutches Win User

How to Get rid of false suspension

6. jac c1 Win User

Xbox hacker what do I do

How about delete the hackers account, I have the name of another hacker, recently stole my cousins account and is even selling it, xbox gamertag of hacker is fritz6163, how about do something and get rid of the hackers
Thema:

1. How can I get rid of a false gamertag on my account? - Similar Threads - rid false gamertag

2. Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one: my controller had an issue but my mum chose to bin it is there anyway i can be sent a new one 4eec4f68-2424-4df6-9f68-c629f9c01e54
  3. How can I get rid of every xbox product I own?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get rid of every xbox product I own?: I hate your company so much. Xbox is aweful. It’s freezes, lags and my seafarer external hard drive( which says on their site that it can hold x/S games makes me download them right to my internal...
  4. How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...: I got an enforcement after someone figured out my info and i changed it and got an enforcement how do i get rid of it. *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Account management...
  5. any idea how to get rid of the classic gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    any idea how to get rid of the classic gamertag?: i have changed my gamertag the old one still in use and it shows on both my profile and in game's it's also have set automatically as a classic gamertag the new one only shows on profile...
  6. Why am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working): In the bottom right corner of my game, when sitting on the home screen there is a hazard logo in the bottom right corner. When I load up the game, the game does not work. I’m not sure how to fix...
  7. Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!: Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?! Online chat option is gone. Phone numbers all go to a digital assistant who will not let you speak to a human. HOW DO I GET A HUMAN??!!!!!...
  8. How do I get rid of the Xbox enforcement ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get rid of the Xbox enforcement ban: I tried logging in to my Xbox account but it says Notice if Xbox Enforcement tho I haven't played on it in months I got the new Xbox and last I knew there was a lot of expensive things on this...
  9. why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...: the ''masterminds'' at microsoft decided to make the ''delete xbox account'' feature into a ''delete microsoft account and everything else that it is connected to'' feature and i want it gone as...
  10. Is there a way to get rid of Xbox disc warning sign?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to get rid of Xbox disc warning sign?: I have disc to all of my games but the disc warning sign is there Microsoft I have heard about this a lot Can you get rid of it ? Is there a way? 9fba447c-e1f7-4448-ad00-35191f3210bb