How can i get p4a or p4au on my Xbox Series S ?

Discus and support How can i get p4a or p4au on my Xbox Series S ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm a fan of the persona series and I wanted to buy persona 4 arena a few times ago and i learned that the game just got out the store without... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Caca Rapide, Jun 17, 2025.

  1. Caca Rapide
    Caca Rapide Guest

    How can i get p4a or p4au on my Xbox Series S ?


    Hello, I'm a fan of the persona series and I wanted to buy persona 4 arena a few times ago and i learned that the game just got out the store without reason. So i wanted to know if there's a method to get the game ! Thank you and sorry for my bad english!

    :)
     
    Caca Rapide, Jun 17, 2025
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    How can i get p4a or p4au on my Xbox Series S ?

    there is a new version called persona four revival coming out which would likely be the reason
  3. Friendly_Giant Win User

    Can’t invite friends to play free to play games but can invite them to party .

    How and where do I get this on my Xbox series s ? I tried looking for it on the store no luck
  4. Userlog2 Win User

    Backwards compatibility

    While we're at it, make P4AU compatible.
  5. Little Austin Win User

    why do I keep getting a oops screen whenever i try to buy something off of Microsoft Flight Simulator Marketplace?

    I'm on Xbox Series S. How can i reset the Store on Series consols?
  6. Droppit Win User

    Smart Delivery Series S

    Thank you for the reply.

    The FAQ states the following:

    • If you’re playing from disc on Xbox Series X|S, you’ll need to keep the disc inserted to play that game.
    This implies if I bought a disc and installed on my xbox one, I would require the disc to play on my Series S. However the Series s is discless. I don't understand how a physical disc can state smart delivery for the Series S.
Thema:

How can i get p4a or p4au on my Xbox Series S ?

Loading...
  1. How can i get p4a or p4au on my Xbox Series S ? - Similar Threads - p4a p4au Series

  2. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  3. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  4. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  5. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  8. How to update P4AU? (Xbox 360)

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How to update P4AU? (Xbox 360): I bought a disc version of P4AU online as I wanted to play it on the Xbox but it isn't backwards compatible. Put in the disc, game loaded fine but now it's saying "get System Data version 1.30...
  9. Can I update P4AU on 2023?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I update P4AU on 2023?: I got P4AU recently on the Xbox 360 and I can't find the update for the game. what can I do ? a2d321bc-8510-4357-83b0-34ac7ac3caea
  10. P4AU Color Pack Failure To Download

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    P4AU Color Pack Failure To Download: [View:Speedtest Result] I am attempting to download the Additional Colors Full Pack for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax on Xbox 360. When attempting, the system gives a notification that it cannot...