How can I get out of needs work people reported for no reason everytime I play bf5 or...

Discus and support How can I get out of needs work people reported for no reason everytime I play bf5 or... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to know how to get out of it so please microsoft help me and keep the work up microsoft Best console since the xbox 360 days. :)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Im a big NOobie, Jul 7, 2020.

1. How can I get out of needs work people reported for no reason everytime I play bf5 or...

I want to know how to get out of it so please microsoft help me and keep the work up microsoft Best console since the xbox 360 days. How can I get out of needs work people reported for no reason everytime I play bf5 or... :)

:)

Im a big NOobie, Jul 7, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

How can I get out of needs work people reported for no reason everytime I play bf5 or rainbow six seige there are so many toxic people when I'm playing.

The only way is to follow the tips on the following website.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-0
  3. XBA_Hype Win User

Xbox one gets updates like windows os wth!!

we tend to get a lot of updates when on the insider program and see a lot less when your not, the updates are needed to make sure the console is working its best and for security reason and new looks etc. i dont mind the updates as i know they are needed.
    id soon be complaining if i was running in to untold problems and they weren't giving out updates to fix them. if you feel someone is cheating or hacking you can report them using the console features given, the enforcement team have a huge amount of reports
    some dealt with some may be false reports, sometimes it can take time for other reports to be seen, theres a number of factors that come into play such as how many reports, how many people reported, length of time its been going on, the severity of the report.
  4. War5torm Win User

No More Cheats or Jerks - Reputation on Xbox One

What they need to do is remove the current reporting system. The main reason its abused right now is because of how easy and quick it is to report someone. It literally takes a few seconds to do and it has such a strong impact on the reported player. Most
    people's rating is garbage because of how easy the current system can be abused.

They need to remove the options you choose from when reporting someone. Instead, put a text box, so when you report someone, you actually have to type out the reason as to why you are reporting that player. If people have to take the time and write out a reason,
    they are less likely to report someone out of hate. Microsoft can then look at these reports and judge the report based on the contents of it.

(example: if someone constantly reports other players, and simply writes "cheater!" in the box. Then obviously his report holds no value).

Don't get me wrong, there is no effective way to remove every jerk and troll from the online environment. But this is a step in the right direction, and I'm glad to see Microsoft is attempting to remove the terrible people that plague the online community .
  5. AbombNova45 Win User

Issues with playing Battlefield 5 (BF5/BFV) online?

Yes Geo Jr. Im currently having the same issue booting up bf5....For some reason bf5 since i preordered played the beta and bought on release its been my experience that bf5 has had a tendency to crash while matchmaking conquest and some other modes. EA
    im afraid havent put enough resources into specifically fixing this for the one bc ive talked to people on ps4 and pc and their not having the same issues as us from what ive been told. In short its been an ongoing issue and all we can do is hope for the best
    i personally love bf5 and wish more time and effort could be allocated to fixing problems like this and some others....hope u find this helpful!!
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox enforcement protest

I think you do have a bit of a point, I've heard of so many people who get reported but then you check their accounts and they are just continuing on as usual. I've reported people for harassment, checked their accounts and they're still happily playing
    games and in party chat, still sending abusing messages because the block feature doesn't work properly.

The entire system needs to work a lot better than it does, because right now it can be very hit or miss. However, if you defend yourself against toxicity with toxicity, don't be surprised if you get hit with a suspension. A lot of the people sending out
    the toxic abuse are doing so in the hopes that you'll swear back at them or be abusive, they're looking for a reason to report you. Don't give them that reason.
Thema:

How can I get out of needs work people reported for no reason everytime I play bf5 or...

1. How can I get out of needs work people reported for no reason everytime I play bf5 or... - Similar Threads - needs reported reason

2. I have fraudulent activity on a credit card. I need to know how to report it and how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have fraudulent activity on a credit card. I need to know how to report it and how to...: I have over $600 in fraudulent activity on my bank card and need to know how to get it resolved. With a real person. Please. 59ea796f-bca2-4748-b682-b778d20fa2c0
  3. Need help with reporting someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with reporting someone: Anyone know where I can report this as Xbox report system isn’t doing anything. He called me 2 slurs (with the xx before) and threatened to get my account banned. I think I have linked the...
  4. Changes to report system needed.

in XboX Insiders
    Changes to report system needed.: My account was recently suspended for 48 hrs due to banter, and I do not know the reseason? I would like to have an explanation showing me what I have done wrong and how to rectify the problem. I...
  5. I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike: Ok, so what happened is I made a group post and people joined but there was this one kid that was being mean I told him to stop he did not so I got mad I kicked him from the party his friend...
  6. Need help reporting dangerous person please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help reporting dangerous person please: Hi all. So last night I got invited to a party by my friend. He's 12years old. Since he got gta5 he has made new friends one of which really worries me. This person is apparently very good at gta...
  7. i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason: i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason 1d6a5669-c45f-49f1-b0b5-e70b6abaca3b
  8. I need to submit a report with a video file and can't find the option

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need to submit a report with a video file and can't find the option: I encountered a toxic situation while streaming on twitch in which 2 users instant spammed me over 100 party invites each, causing the stream to not be heard, maliciously attempting to ruin my...
  9. Need to Report a Racist, But They Deleted The Messages

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to Report a Racist, But They Deleted The Messages: Somebody in Battlefield 5 hate mailed me and my friend accusing us of hacking and they were using extremely racist language and giving us death threats. Before we could report the messages, the...
  10. Need to report hackers in Elden Ring

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to report hackers in Elden Ring: Please, I was playing with a friend and an invasor insta-killed me. This happened twice. I just want to know how and where can I report them. I have clips as evidence. I have enough of this...