How can i get my xbox updated completely?

Discus and support How can i get my xbox updated completely? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox One S continues to not complete its update and i have issues not being able to play games because the the update interferes with being online... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jameisha lewis, May 24, 2023.

1. How can i get my xbox updated completely?

My Xbox One S continues to not complete its update and i have issues not being able to play games because the the update interferes with being online for games. As well as playing games that i have a new game disc.

:)

jameisha lewis, May 24, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Jameisha, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

"1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"

After that, please try updating the console again.

If that didn't work, please let me know if you're getting an error message or error code so I can check that further for you.
  3. Grape4pe Win User

Beta problems?

I'm having the same issues and I can't get access to the beta forums and the latest update is screwed. It locked up my Xbox everytime I try to play a game. How do I get the beta off my Xbox. It's complete ***.
  4. gds1972 Win User

Setup update

Hi

If you have still not been able to get the console to update then I would next suggest you try completing the update offline, Please see the

Xbox One offline update webpage
    for details on how to complete the update this way.
  5. bubbashatz Win User

xbox can not complete update

Have you tried using a USB flash drive or a cd/dvd if not goto

http://xbox.com/update

And try updating your system that way
  6. D3ATH PRONE Win User

xbox can not complete update

Hello aridus! What is the error message your receiving? It's the only way we will be able to try and help! Waiting for your reply!
Thema:

1. How can i get my xbox updated completely? - Similar Threads - updated completely

2. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  3. I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required": It told me to update the app, which is what I did, but when I opened the app again, it still says "Application update required," i opened it a few times again, still says that message, is there a...
  4. How can you update a verification phone number if youre completely locked out of your account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can you update a verification phone number if youre completely locked out of your account?: Microsoft locked my accpunt due to suspicious activity and when i put in my username and password (which are correct and active!) It only gives me the option to use an outdated phone number for an...
  5. My xbox leaderboard hasn't updated since the 9th its completely frozen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox leaderboard hasn't updated since the 9th its completely frozen: my leader board has been frozen since the 9th i am getting the achievements but no points they don't even activate the daily game pass quests its driving me nuts somebody fix this problem i Ain't...
  6. Brother's xbox constantly turning off on its own while trying to complete the update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brother's xbox constantly turning off on its own while trying to complete the update: Hello, my brother's Series X will get to 60% on the new update then turns itself off but won't carryout the last 40%. After pressing the power button it turns itself back off after about 10...
  7. MSFS 2020 Mandatory Update stalls and will not complete.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 Mandatory Update stalls and will not complete.: I removed all peripherals, renamed my "Community" file, rebooted several times. How can I make this update go to completion? Sim is not working at all. eae76e0a-eefc-4e86-b9f1-f40b3f744954
  8. After updating xbox game services all games are completely uninstalled

in XBoX on Windows
    After updating xbox game services all games are completely uninstalled: over 1TB, over 100 games completely deleted after updating Xbox game services i open the app app says i have to update game services i click on the prompt that tells me it updates game services...
  9. Trying to set up my son’s series s- on his birthday! Stuck on ‘update complete!’ Screen...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to set up my son’s series s- on his birthday! Stuck on ‘update complete!’ Screen...: Greetings- frustrated dad here trying to set up my son’s series s on his birthday! He started setting it up before school and I think did some things out of order. Performed update then had to go...
  10. forza Horizon 5 error completing update Error Code: 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza Horizon 5 error completing update Error Code: 0x80070005: I have been stuck with an launcher update error that prevents the game from starting. Something unexpected happened reporting this problem to Xbox will help us understand it better. you can wait a...