how can i get my xbox one x disc drive fixed button broken from inside

Discus and support how can i get my xbox one x disc drive fixed button broken from inside in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how can i get my xbox one x disc drive fixed button broken from inside cf8a28ec-f608-4718-8940-6c99d7dd1b27 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JonathanAnstey, Oct 31, 2022.

1. how can i get my xbox one x disc drive fixed button broken from inside

:)

JonathanAnstey, Oct 31, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello JonathanAnstey, if your console is under warranty, you can send it to Microsoft.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

You access the site above and register a new device using the serial number. you find behind your console.

Then in MORE DETAILS, look to request repair, Start Online Service.

To mail it to Microsoft.

In the meantime, if your console is out of warranty, it's best to look for some specialized technical assistance so you can ship your console.
  3. MessiahBrowny Win User

XBOX ONE hard drive keeps clicking/grinding slowing down load time for games and apps

4. BeelZBob Win User

System won't attempt to ingest disc

Did you try pressing the eject button. Some people reported that their consoles arrived with a test disc already inside. If that is not the case probably have a broken disc drive. Call MS support and get a new one.
  5. RedNewt1 Win User

MW3 unreadable

There is some few reasons why this is happening, 1) Your Xbox Drive is Broken OR 2) You need to replace or some how fix the scratches.

There are some products out there what can help remove scratches from discs.

If you live in the U.K I only know one place which can fix scratched discs which is Game.
  6. Death star đź‘˝ Win User

Regarding the xbox and the new xbox scarlett

If they do fix this problem it would be music to my ears I love my xbox one x but I just don't like the idea of using an external hard drive even though you can use a usb lead.i would ask someone who knows how to put an SSD hard drive inside my xbox one
    x if I knew someone who could do it for me but I would find it hard to trust someone to get inside it to fit one in internally.i wouldn't mind if I could get maybe a three terabyte SSD hard drive in it.i wonder if Microsoft would do it for me I would be more
    than happy to pay for this to be done at least my one x would be used to it's full potential.
Thema:

1. how can i get my xbox one x disc drive fixed button broken from inside - Similar Threads - disc drive fixed

2. Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...: Hi, for the last 6 months I have had serious with my disc drive on my Series X. I am aware of reports that the laser diode that was used in the manufacturing has issues, I have also tried every...
  3. I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?: I have an original xbox and the disc drive won't open. Tried the paper clip tool and it did't work. What next? a81eeb29-f7e9-4f6e-a093-2e8064856079
  4. is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time: I have an xbox series x and I notice that it leaves some minor or too minor scratches to discs. The laser read them normally and I dont hear any grinding or weird noise from the disc drive. I can...
  5. i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive

in XBoX on Windows
    i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive: I purchased a sealed copy of msfs deluxe version. I started disc 1 and it ran for many hours and finally stopped so I started disc 2 and it ran for many hours. Was I supposed to anything else...
  6. Xbox series x disc drive and cloud sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x disc drive and cloud sync: My XBox seriesX disc drive does not work and also now won’t sync with the cloud f9f45fe7-190a-421d-ae07-22bd0fc8bdb5
  7. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  8. Can anyone help troubleshoot disc drive replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help troubleshoot disc drive replacement?: I replaced the disc drive on my Xbox one. The disc before wouldn't really spin. I successfully replaced the disc drive, and the disc still won't read. Suggestions?...
  9. Series X disc drive noise on start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X disc drive noise on start up: Seems to be a quick jerk or vibrating noise that last a split second. Runs fine otherwise. I talked to MS support and they said it’s the disc drive looking for a disc. I don’t have any discs tho....
  10. how to fix open tray problem. can I buy a new disc drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix open tray problem. can I buy a new disc drive: need to know if im able to purchase a new disc drive or would it accept a new drive a430265b-6961-4452-9bcc-b23772f3f2ba