How can i get my xbox gamepass back

Discus and support How can i get my xbox gamepass back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I already paid for gamepass a few days ago and then it just stopped working today 63a2e7d8-bdd4-436e-be16-1c052ad4b556 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daemin Carter, Sep 18, 2023.

  1. How can i get my xbox gamepass back


    I already paid for gamepass a few days ago and then it just stopped working today

    :)
     
    Daemin Carter, Sep 18, 2023
    #1
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

    How can i get my xbox gamepass back

    Hi there Daemin, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player like you. I'll be happy to help.

    Please verify that your subscription purchase appears in your account's purchase history:

    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

    Also, confirm that the subscription appears as active and has an expiration date at the following link:

    https://account.microsoft.com/services/

    If everything appears in order in the two links I shared with you previously and if you play on an Xbox console, then please try synchronizing the licenses of your account on your console using the following procedure:

    1. In your console settings, go to the "Account" section and select the "Remove accounts" option, and choose the account that purchased the subscription. This will remove your profile from the console, but you won't lose any of its data, don't worry.

    2. With the Xbox turned on, press the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it turns off completely.

    3. Unplug the power cord from the console and wait for 30 seconds.

    4. Reconnect the power cable to your console and turn it on normally.

    5. Then, add the account back to your console so that all your profile information is downloaded again, this won't take long.

    6. Check if your subscription now appears as active on your console.

    Also, ensure that you are logging into the correct Microsoft account that originally purchased the subscription, as there is a possibility that you are using a different one.

    I hope this information is useful for you.

    Best regards.
  3. Janet_C Win User

    I how to get back gamepass ultimate.

    Hello!

    I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

    Keep in mind that when changing the email address associated with an account, it can take up to 48 hours for the change to be correctly reflected in the system, this information can be found here

    https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...

    If the 48h have already passed, check this link to see if you have an active subscription

    https://account.microsoft.com/services

    If so, please let me know in which platform you play.

    Best regards
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

    how can i get my gamertag back?

    Hi,

    You need to pay for a new gamertag you can't change your gamertag for free or you can contact support on this issue
  5. denis97g Win User

    how can i get my gamertag back?

    I'm not sure you'll be able to, but you can try to contact support
    support.xbox.com
  6. Smwutches Win User

    How can I get my money back?

    You would have to call support to see if they can do anything.
Thema:

How can i get my xbox gamepass back

Loading...
  1. How can i get my xbox gamepass back - Similar Threads - gamepass

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  9. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  10. xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it: and u must have game pass ultimate already for it to work submitted by /u/Interesting_Leg_3084 [link] [comments]