How can I get my WiFi on my Xbox?

Discus and support How can I get my WiFi on my Xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m have problems trying to configure my Xbox for the live? I need help 3c4da43a-b1e8-4173-8378-bf915d6fb8d3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lillian Armstrong, Mar 23, 2023.

1. How can I get my WiFi on my Xbox?

I’m have problems trying to configure my Xbox for the live? I need help

:)

Lillian Armstrong, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, has the console always had this problem or did it happen from one hour to another?

Have you tried connecting it with a network cable?
  3. Lillian Armstrong Win User

Thank you! I got it working.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi Lillian!

Can you please tell me more about the issue? Also, what exactly is your Xbox console model?
  5. Lillian Armstrong Win User

Disconnect the router for 5 minutes and wait 60sec.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Thema:

1. How can I get my WiFi on my Xbox? - Similar Threads - WiFi

2. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  3. so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...: just a white screen each time 6ab90404-d3b6-476c-a2ae-940c9e82331f
  4. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  5. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  6. My Xbox Series S knocks my internet/WiFi out.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S knocks my internet/WiFi out.: Hi all. I’ve noticed for a while - but never really put it together - every time i play my Xbox, it kicks all my other devices offline. Any suggestions? 58d1736d-a60d-418d-92bc-bf81d1bcea34
  7. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  8. My xbox won't connect to my college's wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't connect to my college's wifi: For most of the year, I had my series S connected to my university's wifi because I live in the dorms here. I had to approve its MAC address at the beginning of the year, and it worked fine....
  9. X Box Series WiFi Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series WiFi Issue: Hello my guy has a X Box Series X and he's having to connect to WiFi almost everytime he cuts it on then most times it doesn't automatically connect and it makes us restart our router then it...
  10. Cant connect to my wifi (xbox one s)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to my wifi (xbox one s): I cant connect to my wifi. Ive been able to connect it before but since 4 days it hasnt been connected to the wifi. Ive tried restarting both devices it doesnt work. It gives me the same erroe...