How can I get my purchased games back?

Discus and support How can I get my purchased games back? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, a couple of weeks ago a hacker got into my Microsoft Account and did some weird things with it. I was able to gain access again, but I cant play... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Christoph Gretenkort, Jan 27, 2023.

1. How can I get my purchased games back?

Hi, a couple of weeks ago a hacker got into my Microsoft Account and did some weird things with it.

I was able to gain access again, but I cant play my purchased games, because I got suspended for (part of their email):

This account was suspended for fraudulent acquisition or use of Xbox Live content. This can include, but is not limited to:

• Selling or trading accounts across multiple devices with the intent to monetize the Xbox service (commonly known as Gamesharing)
    • Purchasing content from illegitimate third-party websites
    • Getting, asking for, or using redemption codes illegitimately
    • Attempting to abuse Microsoft refund policies
    • Gaining refunds (“chargebacks”) through a bank or other financial institution for the purposes of circumventing Microsoft refund policies
    • Using a system glitch or loophole for financial gain
    • Successfully using a redemption code or other content and then claiming that the code or content didn’t work
    • Participating in behavior that unfairly financially harms Microsoft or its partners
    • The use of fraudulent or stolen payment instruments to make purchases in the Microsoft Store
    To support my claim I got screenshots of all the logged-in devices (before I removed them), which arent mine (about 10).

What can I do to get my games back?

I dont need the Account itself back, but these games man ._.

Hope someone can help, I am tired of the Microsoft Support (which I now cant even use)

*** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Other ***

:)

Christoph Gretenkort, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Christoph Gretenkort Win User

[​IMG]

I already tried to challenge(?) the suspension, but got the quoted mail:

"This account was suspended for fraudulent acquisition or use of Xbox Live content. ..." in my first post

I understand, that you as the support team cannot help me directly, but I am clueless, since my challenged suspension did not work.

I thank you for your answer, but I am just disappointed in the Microsoft Support for not having any working options for hacked accounts.

Sorry for my bad english, I am trying my very best ;)
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Christoph Gretenkort

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

I can see that you need assistance in recovering your game for an account that was hacked.

Here is what you need to do if you think you are being hacked.

Secure your account if you think you’ve been hacked | Xbox Support

If you think your account has been hacked - Microsoft Community

Recover your account
    https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form
    Help with the Microsoft account recovery form - Microsoft Support

I would like to inform you at the beginning that Microsoft account recovery is managed by a completely automated server, and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity. For now, please allow me to do the best I can in helping you with the process.

Why this is important?

Because you cannot transfer games from one account to another, your Xbox account and the Original Microsoft account are forever tied together. So, it is impossible to recover your games if you cannot recover your Microsoft Account.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hello Christoph Gretenkort,

We understand the inconvenience caused and truly know what you are feeling now.

We would like to inform you that our support boundaries are limited as we don't have access to enforcement details. Thus, forums and customer support (including phone and chat support team) are unable to assist you with any suspensions or enforcement actions as we have a dedicated team for this.

What we can do or recommend on our end as Community Moderators is for you to file case review via on this link How to submit a case review | Xbox Support. We would highly suggest for you to enter details as comprehensive as possible so that the team who handles this form will be able to assist and take action.

For additional details and to know more about banned/enforcement, kindly refer to these helpful articles.

We hope this helps and it is even better to connect with the correct support where you can get dedicated assistance, the experts there will provide accurate answers for you.

We wish you a good day!

Kind regards

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. kellie combs Win User

Trying to redeem a code and it won't

I purchased 6.00 of Microsoft currency for me to put in a game but somehow I redeemed it on Microsoft how can I get back so I can use it on my game
  6. Francia J. Win User

how to i get my games back

Whenever you're trying to install any of your games and apps what is the exact error message or error code that you're getting?
Thema:

1. How can I get my purchased games back? - Similar Threads - purchased games

2. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  3. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  4. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  5. Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox: I would love to be able to play my old smack down vs raw titles on my series x and any other games I purchased for xbox 360. It doesn't make sense to limit or restrict playable libraries. If I've...
  6. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  7. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  8. Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game...: Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game content? My xbox live server is active and working bfb4c5da-ad80-4c72-a8cc-a799343174b4
  9. parental controls. game purchased on my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    parental controls. game purchased on my account.: Originally the xbox was mine and it is associated with my account. The children have been using it and it has never been a problem. My wife and I feel like our son is spending too much time on it...
  10. GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game: Can somebody help how I retrieve my shark card 1.5million one c133b39f-5962-4569-bd72-79f028319592