how can i get my profile back.

Discus and support how can i get my profile back. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; me and my family just lost everything in a house fire on September 23. Also lost my xbox and all my info on my about it the only thing I know for sure... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JesseGriggs, Nov 13, 2019.

  1. JesseGriggs
    JesseGriggs Guest

    how can i get my profile back.


    me and my family just lost everything in a house fire on September 23. Also lost my xbox and all my info on my about it the only thing I know for sure is my password for my account and my gamer tag. But the email I used I can't remember need help. how
    can I go about finding it.

    :)
     
    JesseGriggs, Nov 13, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

    how can i get my profile back.

    Hello JesseGriggs,

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how you can recover the email address for your Microsoft account. We have a support article on our website which provides solutions for

    locating your Microsoft account email address
    . Also, the
    Xbox Support Team
    may be able to assist you with recovering your account if the support article does not resolve the issue. Go ahead and try out some of the solutions in the article, and be sure to let us know the results!
  3. IntegratedLeaf Win User

    Can i get my profile back?

    Yeah, I believe I tried that a month ago and well they just told me to simply shooo because they wouldn't help me :D

    But yeah I might give them a call again it won't hurt anyone :)
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Can i get my profile back?

    You would need to try contacting support. As long as you can verify that you are the owner of the account they can get you the email address. Then you would need to reset the password. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Mister Maka Win User

    Tenure on my profile erased - how can I get it back?

    Hey there ScaryBunny97492.

    To clarify, because your tenure technically lapsed, it won't show until your next anniversary renewal. Your overall tenure is still associated with your account though :)
  6. Ecko-6B2570FA-4302-4 Win User

    Tenure on my profile erased - how can I get it back?

    Hi ScaryBunny97492,

    Unfortunately since you technically are on a new account the tenure has been reset. I would contact support again to see if there is anything they can do for you:
    http://support.xbox.com/

    Good luck and please let us know how it goes.

    _______________________________________________________

    Ecko

    Xbox Ambassador
Thema:

how can i get my profile back.

Loading...
  1. how can i get my profile back. - Similar Threads - profile

  2. Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name

    in XboX Insiders
    Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name: There is a row of circles some of which have checkmarks in them, what are they for? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments]
  3. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  6. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  7. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  8. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  9. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  10. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]