how can I get my old account back

Discus and support how can I get my old account back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how can I get my old username. Back 2dc332cf-d2bf-43d3-994f-655446778616 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Charlie Simoneaux, Jan 26, 2023.

1. how can I get my old account back

how can I get my old username. Back

:)

Charlie Simoneaux, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Charlie, Are you referring to your Gamertag or an old account that you no longer have access to?
  3. Rostom L Win User

How can I get back to my old account?

Hi Shadow! I am sorry to hear about that.

Since you were signed in to a different account using your email address and its password, that only means that your original account has a different email address linked to it.

Please be advised that in recovering your account, it's really required that you know the email address attached to the account in order to begin the recovery. Just a heads up, Xbox Support can’t provide this info, even if you know your gamertag.

I would suggest that you instead follow the guide or tips found on the link below to find your correct email address.
    https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m....

Thank you!
  4. XBF Zineb F Win User

How can i get my old account back

5. The_Last_DJ Win User

How can I get my old 360 account back?

Hello Manuelllllleee! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

The best way of getting trying to get the account back if it didn't have 2fa turned on is to use the recovery form which you can find here https://account.live.com/acsr

It will ask for a lot of information so try to answer as much of it as possible.
  6. S9V9G3 Win User

Can i get my old account back?

how can i get my old account back i have another console but i lost it and now i forget the email and password and i want it back because it has dlc maps that now i really need
Thema:

1. how can I get my old account back - Similar Threads - old account

2. Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?: My account is 15 years old but I can't link it to discord. Is there anything I can do to fix it? c55fafd9-5790-4024-bb1f-7fdfa4f47d54
  3. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  4. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  5. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  6. Lost old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old Xbox account: I have “lost” my old Xbox account. I say lost because I had to make a new one after I bought the Xbox series x. I tried to move it and some where along the way I couldn’t log I. To the account and...
  7. Regaining access to an old Xbox account

in XboX Insiders
    Regaining access to an old Xbox account: So, I’ve got a current Xbox account but I had one many years ago before I switched to PlayStation, I’ve found the account so can confirm it still exists, but the email was a tied to zune, so I...
  8. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  9. Old account locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old account locked: I recently bought a new Xbox S and I don't know the Email or password I used for my old account. My gamer tag is Earthmachine911. Name John Moore. If you could help me recover my account I would...
  10. How can I get my old 360 account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my old 360 account back?: Spent countless hours, lost money on yahoo's premium service to get into old emails that were dead ends... it's been years I just want to be happy again. I have the gamertag and could probably...