How can i get my money back!

Discus and support How can i get my money back! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; money was takin from my card because of a old subscription and i DID NOT make this purchase and i was wondering how i can get my money back... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ���� ���� ���������� ., Nov 19, 2022.

1. How can i get my money back!

money was takin from my card because of a old subscription and i DID NOT make this purchase and i was wondering how i can get my money back

:)

���� ���� ���������� ., Nov 19, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

How can I get my money back?

You would have to call support to see if they can do anything.
  3. Sodangidni Win User

How i can get my money back

Hello, Rajman. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

IMPORTANT: Refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, phone numbers, etc.

As community users like you, we are not able to enter or check information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet. Doing so may expose your data.

That being said, I find it appropriate to ask some questions:

— Do you see a transaction for this recent purchase in your Microsoft account order history with the status “completed” or not yet?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

— Did you make this transaction recently, or have more than 48 hours passed since the purchase attempt?

I'll remain attentive to your answers.

Regards,

Arturo.
  4. Francia J. Win User

How can i get my money back?

5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello MichaelKaub2, I don't know what kind of contact and information you got from support but ideally you would contact them again and ask them to escalate your case to see what might be happening with these duplicate charges.

As this forum is for public viewing and unfortunately, as independent consultants, we do not have access to some data or your account, we cannot specify the real reason or accurately verify this issue of the amount charged.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
  6. ngocphi Win User

usually though there is no refunds for 1month memberships

refunds still have to be phone support

also you will have to turn off autorenewal
Thema:

How can i get my money back!

1. How can i get my money back! - Similar Threads - money

2. Money taken from my bank from /Xbox Dublin

in XBoX on Consoles
    Money taken from my bank from /Xbox Dublin: A new way to steal, it may be just that a4aa6d01-f0a3-4e5e-8bc5-5d7db60de349
  3. I didn’t get my money from a gift card how do I get it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t get my money from a gift card how do I get it?: I bought a 25$ Xbox gift card and when I redeemed it I never got my money and I have done everything and it never showed up in my account and I need to buy this game please help....
  4. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  5. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  6. Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...: I bought a controller from you people and it got lost in transit, know what that means? It means I never GOT IT so STOP asking me to return it because that's IMPOSSIBLE to do when it NEVER got to...
  7. my refunds been approved but i have not received money

in XBoX on Consoles
    my refunds been approved but i have not received money: i refunded something on the 02/03/24 and it has been approved but i have not yet recieved my money. 13861184-7b92-4582-8d9e-9ac74ac4d5d1
  8. refund approved but money not received

in XBoX on Windows
    refund approved but money not received: i refunded something on the 02/03/24 and i still haven’t received my money into my microsoft account 732cc87c-9ce4-4f65-a4db-57bea2b11950
  9. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  10. Refund approved but money not received

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund approved but money not received: I refund on the 14 of January and my money still has bot come even though the request was approved 401bbb3a-482a-4f87-99b6-7adc59ef886f