how can i get my microsoft account back?

Discus and support how can i get my microsoft account back? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hi, i was playing minecraft last week and i believed a unkown guy who was giving some ranks, i contact him on discord and i gave him my micfrosoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by citz, Dec 1, 2022.

1. citz
    citz Guest

hi, i was playing minecraft last week and i believed a unkown guy who was giving some ranks, i contact him on discord and i gave him my micfrosoft data, next day he blocked me on discord, i didnt care too much and i leave the game for some weeks. Today i realised that he deleted my microsoft account and i cant log in to microsoft, because it shows like it dont exist. i got the evidence that i have that account, i got the personal information about it, i wish someone can help me. Thanks.
    how can i get my microsoft account back? [​IMG]

:)

citz, Dec 1, 2022
  2. citz Win User

Hi Josef, thanks for helping.

Right now im answering the form, but there is an issue that is affecting me.

As i said, i think my account got deleted, and im writting the email that they are asking ''Which Microsoft account are you trying to return to?'' but it seems the account does not exist.

I would be gratefull if i could contact you in case of any other problem

once again, thanks for your help, i appreciate it so much.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this CITZ

Sorry to hear that your account has been compromised, you can try to recover it following steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

Please note that here in the forums no one can assist you with this process / tell you the specific-new email address / modify or share account details due to privacy and security policies
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

How can I get back my minecraft account on this microsoft account?

Hi Oscar! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft account.

Based on your description, the error suggests that the system can't find the Minecraft game license on your Microsoft account.

Your Minecraft account must have migrated to the original Microsoft account email address where it was first created. The gamer tag "GawkyKitty68952" appears to be a random system generated gamer tag. This means that this account is not associated with your Minecraft account.

In order to fix this, you will need to find the Microsoft account where your Minecraft was migrated and where your Minecraft game license was purchased.

Kindly sign in to all of your Microsoft email accounts on account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > order history > select the date of range when you purchased your Minecraft game.

From there, check if you have any Minecraft transactions. If you have found the transactions, use the same Microsoft account to login to Minecraft Launcher.

If you're unable to find the Minecraft game transaction, check your other Microsoft email accounts' order history.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How can I get my money back on my Microsoft account?

Hi MICHAEL, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, check your transaction history and make sure it was completed.

Sign in to account.microsoft.com.

Select Payment & billing > Order history.

If it was not, I kindly ask you to speak with XBOX Staff.

Please enter this link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

They can check your information and verify what is happening.
  6. Hoskayra Win User

How can i get my account back?

Hello again Sway

I clarify that the only alternative is the one you have at this moment, which is to send the account recovery form, it is the only way, let me give you some recommendations first:

The first thing is to enter information that the account has, in case a phone number or card has been deleted, you should simply omit that information and not add it to the form. That said, you can enter the following link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Please note that Xbox support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case, if you want to contact them and talk in a live chat for more detailed information, you can access the link below.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

If none of this works for you, it is best to contact Microsoft technical support, they are the only ones who could help you. You can report the problem through the following link:

https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact?SourceApp=smcivr1

Navigate to the search bar and enter your issue. Press Enter or click "Get Help." Sign in to access support options. Choose the appropriate product, select the appropriate category and confirm your selection. The system will provide you with support options to help you further.

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

I hope you can understand it and this information has clarified at least some doubts. I hope the problem is solved, I wish you good luck.

Best regards Oskayra
Thema:

1. how can i get my microsoft account back? - Similar Threads - microsoft account

2. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  3. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  4. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  5. my microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account was hacked: my Microsoft account was hacked when i go to log in to the Microsoft store there are now two accounts with the email i used. i can login to one of them but it says i have nothing i had on my...
  6. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  7. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  8. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  9. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  10. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...