How can I get my account to work bc it will not work when I'm singing in

Discus and support How can I get my account to work bc it will not work when I'm singing in in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Yall need to fix the bug on signing in on the Microsoft account for Micraft bc I just made a new one and it still won't work... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ashturd Benningfield, Dec 20, 2022.

1. How can I get my account to work bc it will not work when I'm singing in

Yall need to fix the bug on signing in on the Microsoft account for Micraft bc I just made a new one and it still won't work

:)

Ashturd Benningfield, Dec 20, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Can I have the exact message that you’re getting? Also, what device are you using?
  3. Ashturd Benningfield Win User

Yeah when ever I sign in it keeps saying that there was a problem even though it goes threw on my phone
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what is the exact error or issue that you're experiencing whenever you're trying to sign in?
  5. LuisMartiinez Win User

Permanently banned console and account

so I got a net work bann but what about my hard work account is that never going to work again bc if so how long I got console bann plus my account
  6. Boome-ECE3562E-4577- Win User

BC does not work for me, can not download my 360 profile on to my X1, says I can't connect to LIVE even though I'm signed in through the X1.

Tried the suggestions in this thread, still not working. I'm getting more frustrated every time a new BC game is available as BC. How is this not fixed 6 months after BC launched? I shouldn't have to pay full price for LIVE if I'm not receiving the full
    benefits of what is advertised.
Thema:

1. How can I get my account to work bc it will not work when I'm singing in - Similar Threads - account I'm singing

2. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  3. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  4. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  5. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  6. I'm very confused with my Minecraft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm very confused with my Minecraft account.: So back when we had to migrate our accounts I did it successfully however I now have lost my old cape and account but have access to a different account which had no skin originally. I haven't...
  7. Can 2 of my friends use my xbox account as there home xbox if I'm using a different one as...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can 2 of my friends use my xbox account as there home xbox if I'm using a different one as...: Can 2 of my friends use my xbox account as there home xbox if I'm using a different one as my home xbox? d1ed5b42-ebf6-4a1c-af46-31caa78d6e75
  8. I'm trying to change my microsoft account to a new one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to change my microsoft account to a new one.: Hello. I'm trying to sign out of a Microsoft account and use a new one for my xbox account. However, I don't know where to start and I've heard that you really can't due to them being linked....
  9. I'm trying to get back my Fortnite account on my Xbox but I forgot the pass key in the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to get back my Fortnite account on my Xbox but I forgot the pass key in the...: I'm trying to get back my Fortnite account on my Xbox but I forgot the pass key in the email was canceled now I'm locked out of my Fortnite account I want it back is there any way to fix it...
  10. I'm having issues with signing on my account on Xbox series x it letting me put my info in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having issues with signing on my account on Xbox series x it letting me put my info in...: When I add new account to my xbox I'll put in my email and password and it keeps closing out the attempt to sign in completely and I have to keep trying to put in my info...