How can I get my account back

Discus and support How can I get my account back in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Have had my account stolen and they have took it over completely the changes both email and password and I have proff of it and I can’t do anything so... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tailynn Adolph, Nov 26, 2022.

1. How can I get my account back

Have had my account stolen and they have took it over completely the changes both email and password and I have proff of it and I can’t do anything so please help me

:)

Tailynn Adolph, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Hoskayra Win User

How can i get my account back?

Hello again Sway

I clarify that the only alternative is the one you have at this moment, which is to send the account recovery form, it is the only way, let me give you some recommendations first:

The first thing is to enter information that the account has, in case a phone number or card has been deleted, you should simply omit that information and not add it to the form. That said, you can enter the following link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Please note that Xbox support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case, if you want to contact them and talk in a live chat for more detailed information, you can access the link below.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

If none of this works for you, it is best to contact Microsoft technical support, they are the only ones who could help you. You can report the problem through the following link:

https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact?SourceApp=smcivr1

Navigate to the search bar and enter your issue. Press Enter or click "Get Help." Sign in to access support options. Choose the appropriate product, select the appropriate category and confirm your selection. The system will provide you with support options to help you further.

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

I hope you can understand it and this information has clarified at least some doubts. I hope the problem is solved, I wish you good luck.

Best regards Oskayra
  3. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

How can i get my account back

Hello Joseph,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

As this is a Duplicate thread about the same situation this thread will be locked.

(This is in Violation of the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    Rule 13)

For further questions about the suspension, please refer back to your original post:

Xbox live enforcement mishap

Thank you
  4. RyanPayne4 Win User

How can I get my account back?

I'm sorry to hear about your hacked account. It can be frustrating when the recovery process seems to hit a dead end. Here are some steps you can take to try and regain access to your real account:

1. Visit the Microsoft account recovery form: Go to the account recovery form provided by Microsoft. This form will guide you through the process of recovering your hacked account.

2. Provide as much information as possible: Fill out the recovery form with as much accurate information as you can remember about your account. This includes previous passwords, security questions, recent contacts, and any other relevant details.

3. Contact customer support: If the recovery form doesn't provide the desired results, reach out to Microsoft customer support directly. Explain the situation and provide them with all the necessary details. They may be able to assist you further in the account recovery process.

4. Be patient and persistent: Recovering a hacked account can take time and effort. Don't give up and continue to follow up with Microsoft's support team until you receive a resolution.

Remember to keep your account secure in the future by using strong passwords, enabling two-factor authentication, and being cautious of phishing attempts.

Kind regards

Ryan
  5. Rubenxl9 Win User

same happend to me they stole everything i had when minecraft was to connected to it so i lost that 1 to
  6. furqan_751 Win User

To get your Microsoft account back, you can try resetting your password using your registered email or phone number, verifying your identity through a security code or other authentication methods, or contacting Microsoft support for further assistance.
Thema:

How can I get my account back

1. How can I get my account back - Similar Threads - account

2. Can someone hack 100 accounts that's offline?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone hack 100 accounts that's offline?: I have 100 offline friend requests and 33 offline party invites, Is it possible that the accounts have been hacked because none of the people are online and haven't been online for days a few over...
  3. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  4. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  5. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  6. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  7. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  8. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  9. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  10. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...