How Can I get in touch with Xbox enforcement?

Discus and support How Can I get in touch with Xbox enforcement? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently I got banned for “cheating” permanently banned from signing on Xbox Live. I know that everybody who gets banned always say they never do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OpTic Facade OG, Oct 24, 2017.

1. How Can I get in touch with Xbox enforcement?

Recently I got banned for “cheating” permanently banned from signing on Xbox Live. I know that everybody who gets banned always say they never do anything, but this is exactly what happened. I was playing MW3 in a FFA Match “Online” not a private match online!
    Whoever was the host of that lobby was a modder because when I got a kill it ranked me up all the way to the highest level. I left the Game right after i knew it was a modded lobby. Ive never used Hacks or any mods so for a fact they didnt cactch me cheating.
    If anybody plays the Xbox 360 still I shouldn’t have to explain how often you have to leave lobbies because of hackers. So im perm banned for searching for a online FFA match and the host so happens to be a modder on “XBL’s Online Server.” I read XBL Enforcements
    policy and i should be able to have a case review. Reasons why i can say I’m 100% sure I did not have a legit reason to be banned is because on MW3 you can record ur games and it’s all recorded for proof. I would appreciate professional help. And yes I’ve
    already been to the enforcement page

It only says you can do a case review, but you have no option to actually do this which is clearly written on their page!! #Help

:)

OpTic Facade OG, Oct 24, 2017
  2. xbox one enforcement help needed

does any one know how i can get in touch with xbox one enforcement or contact details. ?? URGENT

Dyson Carter187, Oct 24, 2017
  3. How to get in touch with Microsoft??

Your name (in those disabled fields) are likely retrieved from your "billing info" in your Microsoft account.

There are people in chat support. I hope you aren't confusing "People in line: 0" with active chat representatives. That just means there's no other customers waiting in the queue for the next chat rep.

If you live in the US, the phone number to get in contact with Microsoft support for Xbox is 1-800-4MY-XBOX.

Internet Expert, Oct 24, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Submitting a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team. Not all suspensions are eligible for a review. If one is not available, all you can do is wait it out.

Smwutches, Oct 24, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Submitting a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team. Not all suspensions are eligible for a review. If one is not available, all you can do is wait it out.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

How can I get in touch with the enforcement team?

I'm sorry that is the only way to contact them is through that form. There is no ability for consumers, or any of use to speak to them either
  7. Matthew GasperGasper Win User

Console cummunication ban

How would I get in touch with enforcement about that then? Is there anything at all I can do?
  8. Timmy Friedenberger Win User

Account ban

I was told this is how I get in touch with the enforcement team
  9. KeenGnu64 Win User

why was my son banned from xbox live

does anyone know how to get in touch with the enforcement team
Thema:

1. How Can I get in touch with Xbox enforcement? - Similar Threads - touch enforcement

2. How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?: I had a bluetooth problem with my xbox design lab controller and was unable to fix it after several attempts at different methods. So I applied for exchange and sent my XBOX controller via email...
  3. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  4. Mobile Touch Controls(remote play)

in XboX Insiders
    Mobile Touch Controls(remote play): Hey Team Xbox; just wanted to divulge this little minor detail, I have the iPhone14proMax and the “dynamic island” cuts off most of the left trigger touch control button/input. I am still able to...
  5. Xbox ap touch screen controls

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ap touch screen controls: Show my Xbox app recently updated. And now it, it's displaying the touch screen controls When I don't connect a Bluetooth device even though I'm close enough to My Xbox where I don't need to...
  6. The Xbox app now supports touch input to control your Xbox remotely

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox app now supports touch input to control your Xbox remotely: Would add photos but can’t lol. It seems you can play any game from your libary with touch inputs, BUT you still need a controller for most streaming games. Strange. submitted by...
  7. Is it normal for series x console to be cold to the touch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it normal for series x console to be cold to the touch?: Hey I just wanted to know if this is an issue or not, my series x console is just a week old and is amazing, but I do notice that the console is kinda cold to the touch, the top vent is blowing...
  8. I can't get in touch with support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get in touch with support?: I've been trying for days to get in touch with xbox support. The virtual agent always has the same bottle neck of requesting a call back no matter which way you answer questions. When requesting a...
  9. How to use touch controls on Xbox remote play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use touch controls on Xbox remote play?: I have been trying to play my Xbox games through the app on the go but the touch controls won’t show up. It just shows a banner saying I need to connect a controller. I have updated the app and my...
  10. I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension: I been trying everything and Xbox support don't help with my permit suspension and is it anyone who can help me because this is same old same old is it anyone who can help me get in touch with...