How can I get in touch with the enforcement team?

Discus and support How can I get in touch with the enforcement team? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Right so I've been back and forward with Xbox support for the last 2 weeks after my gamertag was removed in an enforcement action. I sent in an appeal... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CrazyCreator804, Apr 19, 2022.

1. How can I get in touch with the enforcement team?

Right so I've been back and forward with Xbox support for the last 2 weeks after my gamertag was removed in an enforcement action.

I sent in an appeal but instead of a valid case review status I have "Eligibility Expired" which doesn't really make sense.

This isn't about whether my gamertag was against guidelines or not just about finding a way to get in touch with the right support mechanisms to get this fixed.

I don't know what I can do which will result in my gamertag being returned to me or having an active conversation with the enforcement team.

Because all I'm getting is the same old copy pasta from support.

Thank you in advance

:)

CrazyCreator804, Apr 19, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I'm sorry that is the only way to contact them is through that form. There is no ability for consumers, or any of use to speak to them either
  3. Timmy Friedenberger Win User

Account ban

I was told this is how I get in touch with the enforcement team
  4. Smwutches Win User

enforcement team get in touch

I really do not want to start a fight in public forums. But the Enforcement Team are hiding from earth. That is their phone number and people have every right to call. It can be given out.
    If it was official posted on the enforcement site or the Xbox site, it would be fine to give out. But since it's not meant to be an official form of communication for the community, it should not be given out. Users should go through the proper channels.
  5. Smwutches Win User

It may be an actual office number for them, but it is not the proper channels to go through and should not be given out.
  6. FunnyJuggler117 Win User

It may be an actual office number for them, but it is not the proper channels to go through and should not be given out.
    I really do not want to start a fight in public forums. But the Enforcement Team are hiding from earth. That is their phone number and people have every right to call. It can be given out.
Thema:

1. How can I get in touch with the enforcement team? - Similar Threads - touch enforcement team

2. How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?: I had a bluetooth problem with my xbox design lab controller and was unable to fix it after several attempts at different methods. So I applied for exchange and sent my XBOX controller via email...
  3. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  4. Mobile Touch Controls(remote play)

in XboX Insiders
    Mobile Touch Controls(remote play): Hey Team Xbox; just wanted to divulge this little minor detail, I have the iPhone14proMax and the “dynamic island” cuts off most of the left trigger touch control button/input. I am still able to...
  5. Xbox ap touch screen controls

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ap touch screen controls: Show my Xbox app recently updated. And now it, it's displaying the touch screen controls When I don't connect a Bluetooth device even though I'm close enough to My Xbox where I don't need to...
  6. The Xbox app now supports touch input to control your Xbox remotely

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox app now supports touch input to control your Xbox remotely: Would add photos but can’t lol. It seems you can play any game from your libary with touch inputs, BUT you still need a controller for most streaming games. Strange. submitted by...
  7. Is it normal for series x console to be cold to the touch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it normal for series x console to be cold to the touch?: Hey I just wanted to know if this is an issue or not, my series x console is just a week old and is amazing, but I do notice that the console is kinda cold to the touch, the top vent is blowing...
  8. I can't get in touch with support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get in touch with support?: I've been trying for days to get in touch with xbox support. The virtual agent always has the same bottle neck of requesting a call back no matter which way you answer questions. When requesting a...
  9. How to use touch controls on Xbox remote play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use touch controls on Xbox remote play?: I have been trying to play my Xbox games through the app on the go but the touch controls won’t show up. It just shows a banner saying I need to connect a controller. I have updated the app and my...
  10. I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension: I been trying everything and Xbox support don't help with my permit suspension and is it anyone who can help me because this is same old same old is it anyone who can help me get in touch with...