How can I get in contact with a real agent?

Discus and support How can I get in contact with a real agent? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The Microsoft support system is an absolute joke. Next to a week I’ve been trying to get in contact with customer services but every point of contact... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ItsRAzRBlack, May 10, 2023.

1. ItsRAzRBlack
    ItsRAzRBlack Guest

The Microsoft support system is an absolute joke. Next to a week I’ve been trying to get in contact with customer services but every point of contact leads to the Virtual Assistant which is incredibly unhelpful.

I contacted Microsoft about replacing my broken Elite Series 2 controller (under warranty) which had a non-responsive bumper.

Upon receiving the “repaired” controller, I’ve found that both back paddle buttons are now broken, which they weren’t when I sent the controller away. So much for testing it.

I’ve troubleshot the issues by checking the input on the hardware tests in system settings and nothings coming up, so I’m guessing the buttons were disconnected during the repair.

Now, I can’t get through to any real agent to dispute the matter of replacing the controller AGAIN and every time I request a phone call, the virtual agent “can’t process that” or “there was an issue on our end”.

I see no end to this endless loop of speaking to virtual assistants and the direct line, again, puts me through to automated voicemail which directs me to the website before HANGING UP.

Laughable.

Can anyone guide me on a direct way to contact the company?

:)

ItsRAzRBlack, May 10, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello ItsRAzRBlack,

We hope you are doing well. Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums.

Based on your description, you are unable to reach out to Xbox Live Support today. Let us check on this together and investigate this issue to sort this out in timely manner.

Here are the steps on how to contact Xbox Live Support Team:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.

[​IMG]

3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. In any case, you will have issues contacting support, you may try using InPrivate browser, different browsers, different devices, or connect to a different internet connection.
    11. Lastly, let us know if there is an error message or code while contacting the team. Please post a screenshot of the issue and conceal any personal information. Please check the questions below.

We have two questions below that we would like to ask for details:

• May we ask for the error message and code? Please conceal any personal information like phone number and full name.
    • Please provide your country/region. Do not provide the complete home address to protect your privacy.

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

No worries, let me reroute you directly to Microsoft Xbox support.
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

How do I contact a real Microsoft agent

You can check in the Microsoft website if in your region have some phone number for you call, but you can use the support website and click in contact-us
  6. Speedy dew Win User

How do I contact a real Microsoft agent

Call back doesn't work for some reason. I'm now trying to get a case number so I can get my console replaced from the store I bought it from but that is also a challenge to do on the Microsoft website and with the call center. Its becoming infuriating
    at this point because everywhere I try to get help on the Microsoft website I keep getting messages saying the service isn't available at this time and I've been getting this message all week when I try to get help with my console. I'm close to giving up and
    switching to Sony at this point.
Thema:

1. How can I get in contact with a real agent? - Similar Threads - contact real agent

2. Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac

in XBoX on Windows
    Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac: I liked my new Xbox Series S. Bang for every buck and better than its competitor on various categories. However, I am disappointed with Microsoft Xbox support. It is impossible to get in touch...
  3. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  4. My account has been hacked i need to change log in info how do i contact a real person not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked i need to change log in info how do i contact a real person not...: Account has been hacked how do i contact a real agent not a virtual agent f1eee7c0-56a5-4f8c-9d2b-ef071cf841d6
  5. How can I contact a real support for XBox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I contact a real support for XBox?: Hello, I seem to be getting e-mail subscriptions from someone elses XBox account. Almost every day I receive an e-mail stating that items on my wishlist are on sale, but I never did put anything...
  6. Hello, I saw that the only way to contact Xbox is by phone or real-time, how can I make...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I saw that the only way to contact Xbox is by phone or real-time, how can I make...: Hello, I saw that the only way to contact Xbox is by phone or real-time, how can I make inquiries by e-mail? 7548a6fb-bc53-4c16-ae12-4a3b20db1efd
  7. My Xbox Is not working in multiple ways and I don’t know how to contact a real worker from Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Is not working in multiple ways and I don’t know how to contact a real worker from Xbox: My xbox is having so many problems and i really need to get in contact with someone from xbox but i cant and dont know how, to give a summary of my problems. First the green screen that first...
  8. How do I contact a real Microsoft agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I contact a real Microsoft agent: I have an Xbox One S console that won't turn on. It has a 2 year warranty and I've had the console less than a year. I've tried to start the console up after unplugging all the cables out and I...
  9. How do you contact a real person ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you contact a real person ?: How do you contact a real person not a gamer ? f0fcb1e3-03b9-4353-83f4-7b53dae8e7df
  10. Can I contact a real Xbox employee? The bots are so hard to contact to!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I contact a real Xbox employee? The bots are so hard to contact to!: hey I need a real Xbox one employee to contact me with my problem. 22b92ee0-13a8-4c53-b0b3-50f991e397e9