How can I get help from customer support for a refund?

Discus and support How can I get help from customer support for a refund? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently had an unrecognizable charge of 109 dollars show up on my bank statement from Microsoft Xbox. I haven’t subscribed to anything except a free... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ansley phelps, Feb 20, 2023.

1. How can I get help from customer support for a refund?

I recently had an unrecognizable charge of 109 dollars show up on my bank statement from Microsoft Xbox. I haven’t subscribed to anything except a free monthly trial of game pass... which even if i was charged this month for that subscription it said it was around like $15 a month. I haven’t purchased any games, I checked my order history as well and there’s nothing there, so I’m not sure why that much money was taken out. I’ve tried to get in contact with a customer service representative by calling a few numbers I found and also trying to “request a call” online. This was a whole other issue because it’s proving to be hard to find a real person to talk to, instead of something automated. . So could anyone help me figure out A.) maybe how to talk to real person with Microsoft customer support? And B.) what this charge is and how to go about disputing it so I can be refunded? Thanks I’m advance

:)

ansley phelps, Feb 20, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Ansley, if you logged into your Microsoft account and did not find any charges for this amount, it means that your card is added to a secondary account, try checking your family etc for other accounts that the card may be added to.

To request a refund for this item, you will have to do it from the Microsoft account that made the purchase.

If you can't locate the account that made the purchase, you'll have to contact Xbox support via chat so they can search for the purchase using your credit card.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  3. DapperCrane Win User

refunds

http://xbox.com/refund for refunds. If you have any issues customer support can help from there.
  4. CarTzy Win User

How do I get any help from Customer Support?

Hi Kevin Barley,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry that you are in this situation. I'll do my best to get you to the right place to help you out with this concern.

You may follow the link below on how to get your device serviced: Getting your Xbox device serviced | Xbox Support. Or proceed with the next step to contact support.

Before following the guide, make sure to clear your browser cache, data and cookies. Or you can open the website through private browsing.

Please follow the steps below to reach out to our live support team.

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.
  5. CarTzy Win User

How do I get any help from Customer Support?

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

MIstakenly Bought a Game of PUBG

Hey there Yash!

Unfortunately it does not show on the website how long the refund should take. But from personal experience It should only take a couple of business days. Again if you can get a hold of
    Xbox Customer Support they should give you an Estimate. Or Once you do request the refund through the

Refund Page
    It should give you information on that.

I hope this helps!

Thema:

1. How can I get help from customer support for a refund? - Similar Threads - help customer support

2. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  3. How do we the customers get actual help to fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do we the customers get actual help to fix this?: Does Microsoft even want our buissness? Do they even care About thier customers? How can we reach an actual human to help us? Ive been trying to buy a development mode liscense for my xbox for...
  4. I have a warranty but customer service has not helped much what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a warranty but customer service has not helped much what do I do?: So I have a warranty on my xbox controller and I have right stick drift, I have recalibrated, used a can of air, and even electronic spray. Plugged it in my xbox and deleted it and I have all...
  5. Weekly rewards points won't issue right amount .rewards Customer Service won't help

in XBoX on Windows
    Weekly rewards points won't issue right amount .rewards Customer Service won't help: Is anyone eles having an issue with your xbox weekly rewards not depositing your points ? I have tried to message the Microsoft rewards department and if I get a response. im told that my...
  6. Customer service and getting absolutely no help with fc24

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer service and getting absolutely no help with fc24: Well done xbox your customer service is non existent can't even get someone human to call or get support from. Been disconnected from fc24 for over a week and had absolutely zero help from your...
  7. Microsoft avoid helping their customers!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft avoid helping their customers!: I bought an Xbox series s in the UK from Argos in March. The hdmi is broken 6 months later. Sent it to microsoft to be fixed in September. They sent it back, saying it is out of warranty. It...
  8. Is there a way to download a custom skin to xbox one since there and no help and options...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to download a custom skin to xbox one since there and no help and options...: I wish to apply a custom skin but the one already posted doese not help me since my Minecraft has no help or options f9461ee5-afe8-4487-9351-0a5d9cb3c306
  9. Suspensions and customer support agents not helping or being rude

in XboX Insiders
    Suspensions and customer support agents not helping or being rude: I stop playing on Xbox for about a month only been using the Xbox as a paperweight to watch TV or stream experiences through kinect. Without any information or details I was suspended for 4 days...
  10. How do I get any help from Customer Support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get any help from Customer Support?: About 3 days ago my XBOX stopped outputting signal to my TV. The XBOX hasn’t moved. Same HDMI cable. Same TV. Same everything. I tried to switch out the HDMI cable with about 6 other cables. I...