How can I get chat back?

Discus and support How can I get chat back? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help with my xbox live chat. I got an “Xbox live enforcement action” when would I get it back or how can I get my chat to work again?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AceHigh420, Feb 3, 2018.

  1. AceHigh420
    AceHigh420 Guest

    How can I get chat back?


    I need help with my xbox live chat. I got an “Xbox live enforcement action” when would I get it back or how can I get my chat to work again?

    :)
     
    AceHigh420, Feb 3, 2018
    #1
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    How Can I Get in?

    The person who is charging would have to post their gamertag since invites can only br sent vis friends lkst
     
    ngocphi, Feb 3, 2018
    #2
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    How Can I Get in?

    It is for the community however you have to remember getting invited doesnt garentee you will get accepted

    Trying to charge for invites is a clear violation of the nda and terms and conditions of the beta

    You have to remember that it is a vlosed beta

    It isnt meant for the public

    If an bug occurs and kills 10k consoles in the beta its best thst it be 10k then lets say 1m or 10m

    The beta is to test new features

    You can try and get in without am invitewith the console preview registration app

    But like the invite proccess it doesnt garentee you will get in

    It just puts you on the waiting list or disapprove you if you dont meet the critieria
     
    ngocphi, Feb 3, 2018
    #3
  4. Warrior89
    Warrior89 Guest

    How can I get chat back?

    Warrior89, Feb 3, 2018
    #4
  5. Warrior89 Win User

    How can I get chat back?

  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

    How can I get the $10 back?

    Hi Max. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

    What store/seller did you purchase the controller from?
  7. kyle_m4496 Win User

    How can I get the $10 back?

    No problem Max, please reach back if you have further questions.

    Thanks,
    Kyle
  8. ngocphi Win User

    How can I get the $10 back?

    You have e to address the retailer
  9. Annanda Martins Win User

    How can I get things back.

    Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

    What you can do in this situation, is try to submit an appeal for the ban, okay? You can do this by following these steps:

    Sign in and visit the Enforcement page.

    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

    If you’re an organizer of an Xbox family group, you can choose the Gamertag of the account that you’re reviewing under Showing enforcements for. Under Previous or Current you will find “Completed suspensions” and “Active suspensions” for your account or the account that you’ve selected.

    Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.

    If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.

    After you’ve completed the form, select Submit.

    In this link, you can read more about it:

    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

    Since here we do not have access to account information, if you need further help in the matter, I recommend contacting Support directly:

    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

    I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

    If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

    Best Regards, Annanda.
Thema:

How can I get chat back?

Loading...
  1. How can I get chat back? - Similar Threads - chat

  2. Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances

    in XboX Insiders
    Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances: Currently, the way recording party audio is set up kind of annoys me and my friends, so I'd like to throw some feedback out here in the hopes that others agree. When someone in the party is...
  3. 27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox: See if anyone bites or not submitted by /u/eyenoahway1 [link] [comments]
  4. Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...

    in XboX Insiders
    Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...: Game chat and party/discord chat is broken. I cannot swap to gamechat while in a discord. It disconnects me completely after freezing for like 2 seconds. I cannot go live while my razer headset is...
  5. Can’t hear anyone talking in game chat

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t hear anyone talking in game chat: Okay so I basically only play one game & that’s Rainbow Six Siege, I got a new Xbox since my old ones motherboard messed up, before I was able to hear my teammates in the game talking & everything...
  6. (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...

    in XboX Insiders
    (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...: When I was playing my party suddenly cut out I do have 5Gz internet so I know it was not on my end and I know it wouldn't be on another person's end either I had delt with this issue before so...
  7. PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...

    in XboX Insiders
    PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...: As the title says. When I am invited to a party, it will take about 2 or more minutes for it to actually load the party window, then another minute to show anyone's names in the party. When I...
  8. Noticed Xbox Partes default to game chat occasionally

    in XboX Insiders
    Noticed Xbox Partes default to game chat occasionally: Noticed that occasionally xbox parties default to game chat submitted by /u/ClearlyMoods [link] [comments]
  9. Party Chat Gets Stuck After a Network Disconnect and Reconnect

    in XboX Insiders
    Party Chat Gets Stuck After a Network Disconnect and Reconnect: I was in a party alone when my network decided to disconnect for a moment. Once reconnecting to the Xbox Network, the party said it had an error. When I went to clear it to make a new party, my...
  10. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...