How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition
Discus and support How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello During the merge of Minecraft and Microsoft I somehow lost access to my copy of Minecraft. I tried support to get it back but kind of gave up.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wanttoplayminecraftagain, Jan 12, 2024.
Thema:
How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition
Loading...
-
How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition - Similar Threads - access copy Minecraft
-
How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update
in XboX InsidersHow to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]... -
Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments] -
My games filling with games I don't have access too
in XboX InsidersMy games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall... -
How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?
in XboX InsidersHow do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited.... -
The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.
in XboX InsidersThe real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it.... -
Xbox disc to digital global access when?
in XboX InsidersXbox disc to digital global access when?: When will everyone be able to access it? I don’t seem to have that option on my Xbox one X. Is it exclusive to the series X? submitted by /u/CloudimusXD [link] [comments] -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
following a recent microsoft update to WINDOWS10, I can no longer access my copy of...
in XBoX Games and Appsfollowing a recent microsoft update to WINDOWS10, I can no longer access my copy of...: following a recent microsoft update to WINDOWS10, I can no longer access my copy of "Solitaire & Casual Games" - anyone help. please? 8e352aee-5138-40eb-8e3a-6d258b193f02 -
I have lost access to my copy of minecraft java.
in XBoX AccessibilityI have lost access to my copy of minecraft java.: I only have demo version avaiable. My minecraft launcher does not start after updating and shows me error code 0x803F8001. I tried to open a ticket on support website but i am getting an error...