How can I get achievements to unlock after 3 days?

Discus and support How can I get achievements to unlock after 3 days? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I've been playing through Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag for a few days now and have completed all 4 Templar Hunt sequences and yet the achievement... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by XRaviolX, Feb 26, 2023.

1. XRaviolX
    XRaviolX Guest

I've been playing through Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag for a few days now and have completed all 4 Templar Hunt sequences and yet the achievement "Help A Brother Out" hasn't unlocked. I'm confused on why it hasn't considering I've gotten the requirements.

:)

XRaviolX, Feb 26, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Sorry to hear about what happened. Does the issue of unlocking your achievements only happen to this game?

Have you already tried to remove your profile and add it back to your console to refresh your account data? You could also attempt again to unlock it.

If still no go, please visit the guide through this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

As our last resort, you may file a bug by reporting it through the Report a problem app on your console. Check your guide here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. BigB EC Win User

Media Baron achievement still broken

There have been issues lately with achievements not unlocking right away. I had one unlock 2 or 3 days after I achieved it so I say be patient. Also you can try https://www.trueachievements.com/a214675/media-baron-achievement?showguides=1 and read comments
    in the solutions to see if anyone else encountered this.
  4. xDeMiZEx86 Win User

Halo MCC achievements stuck at "Done! Unlocking..." since launch

So posting on here might get my achievements to pop? I have an unusually unique achievement issue. On January 8, 2015 I had "Done! Unlocking..." On 3 achievements (Knight in White Assassination, Departure, and No Pain, No Gain) after launching Halo MCC after
    their Title Update additional achievements. The next day I guess I got Knight in White Assassination and Departure (I say I guess because they are no longer "Done Unlocking..." But they are also MIA (nowhere in my achievements) and 'No Pain, No Gain' is still
    stuck at "Done! Unlocking..." 5 days later that one is still stuck and the other 2 are still MIA. Weird.
  5. Nolan Coker Win User

Xbox one achievement won’t unlock

Some achievements can take up to 3 days to unlock.
  6. prakkero Win User

Achievement. At 100% but locked

Managed to get the level related achievement after redoing the level about 5 more times, but the collectible related cheevo still won't unlock after being stuck at 100% now for 3 days now, sigh...
Thema:

1. How can I get achievements to unlock after 3 days? - Similar Threads - achievements unlock days

2. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  3. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  4. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  5. Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?: I have a strange one. I decided to go back and get all the achievements for Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010) I am going through the campaign to get the last of the achievements I have noticed that...
  6. ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking: Hi I have completed the ODST campaign on heroic with friends start to finish and the first and final missions will not show as completed no matter how many times we watch through the epilogue etc....
  7. Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking: Playing the game on Windows 10 PC using a Game Pass subscription and an Xbox app. Got every achievement in the game except the one that says "Obtain all other achievements" which should unlock...
  8. Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.: I tried ALL kinds of troubleshooting. Local accounts, install/uninstall, changing around notification settings NOTHING worked. When my friend types I get a notification but never from an...
  9. Rush : A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rush : A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement not unlocking: I have Completed the task to unlock the “Stay 'Til the Lights Come Up” Achievement, but it never unlocked. The next day I re-logged in to Rush : Disney Pixar Adventure, but it still hasn't...
  10. Cars: Mater National Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cars: Mater National Achievement not unlocking: I have Completed the task to unlock the "Find all wheel sets" Achievement, but it never unlocked. The next day I re-logged in to Mater National but it still hasn't unlocked....