how can I get achievements removed from my profile

Discus and support how can I get achievements removed from my profile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing COD BO2 and someone with a mod menu gave me all of the achievements for the campaign. I want to get them legitimately, but I'd have to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OdiousOtiose, Nov 30, 2022.

1. OdiousOtiose
    OdiousOtiose Guest

I was playing COD BO2 and someone with a mod menu gave me all of the achievements for the campaign. I want to get them legitimately, but I'd have to make an entirely new account. Is there a way to get these achievements removed from my profile?

:)

OdiousOtiose, Nov 30, 2022
  2. OdiousOtiose Win User

It's an xbox 360 game so I don't think they will care that much about it.
  3. Smwutches Win User

They can still issue a gamerscore reset for it.
  4. OdiousOtiose Win User

That sucks, thanks though.
  5. Smwutches Win User

There's no way to remove achievements.
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

And knowing Microsoft they will ban your account as you had unknowingly played in a modded lobby.
Thema:

1. how can I get achievements removed from my profile - Similar Threads - achievements removed profile

2. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...
  3. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  4. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  5. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  6. What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz: What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz? It currently says to me that my TV setup doesn't support 4k@120Hz. What about my TV setup do I need to change? 762e6b27-915d-412c-af60-03b79c7f7302
  7. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  8. How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account: I've seen a few people in 2018 and 2020 ask questions around being able to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account. My son also has been working off my hotmail...
  9. Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.: The game Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator has been consistently not working with achievements, I have the exact requirement to get the Mediocrity achievement but the game isn't actually giving...
  10. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...