How can I get a refund for "Minecraft for Windows"? Or how can I switch from "Minecraft for...

Discus and support How can I get a refund for "Minecraft for Windows"? Or how can I switch from "Minecraft for... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft Java Edition via the launcher, but somehow I only got the "for windows" version. I don't know how this happened but I would really... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RoyStevens013, Jan 27, 2023.

1. How can I get a refund for "Minecraft for Windows"? Or how can I switch from "Minecraft for...

I bought Minecraft Java Edition via the launcher, but somehow I only got the "for windows" version. I don't know how this happened but I would really like to solve this problem. I hope it's possible to get my money back or trade the version I have right now for the Java Edition.

I really hope someone can help me with this problem.

*** Moved from Gaming and Xbox Games and gaming Other ***

:)

RoyStevens013, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

How can I get a refund for "Minecraft for Windows"? Or how can I switch from "Minecraft for Windows" to "Minecraft Java Edition"?

Hi RoyStevens013,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are trying to know the privilege of Minecraft games. As per description, you purchase Minecraft Java Edition via launcher and the issue comes now that you have only the windows version. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern.

If this is your first time, then you have to migrate your account. Kindly follow the steps on here. How to Migrate a Legacy Minecraft Account to a Microsoft Account – Home

We also want you to visit on this important article about Minecraft/Mojang Edition.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

How can I get a refund for "Minecraft for Windows"? Or how can I switch from "Minecraft for Windows" to "Minecraft Java Edition"?

Hi RoyStevens013,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Do you have to have Linux to get Minecraft on a computer?

5. 61590633-b111-4c2a-b Win User

How can i get a refund for Minecraft windows 10 .That I accidentally bought.

6. 61590633-b111-4c2a-b Win User

How can i get a refund for Minecraft windows 10 .That I accidentally bought.

hey, this website here might help you.

Please note this is not an official Microsoft website.
Thema:

How can I get a refund for "Minecraft for Windows"? Or how can I switch from "Minecraft for...

1. How can I get a refund for "Minecraft for Windows"? Or how can I switch from "Minecraft for... - Similar Threads - refund Minecraft Windows

2. Is there a way to refund a minecraft pack on ps4

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to refund a minecraft pack on ps4: I bought something by accident is there a way to refund it? 757bf5f9-8083-420c-844e-b58b368c7fd1
  3. Refund a gift copy of minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund a gift copy of minecraft: The region for the copy of Minecraft is wrong and I can't refund it on my order history section for some reason. I just want to refund the gift so I can send it from the correct region. Just...
  4. Am I allowed to have 2 copies of Minecraft on the same PC Account? Why is my refund being...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I allowed to have 2 copies of Minecraft on the same PC Account? Why is my refund being...: I completed the Minecraft post-migration process just prior to the December 18, 2023 deadline. This was supposed to give me a free copy of Minecraft. I also accidentally bought the game for this...
  5. Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was accident buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was accident buy: Please help I was accidently buy minecraftRealms after I noticed I suddenly cancelled my subscription :( 44e2334f-6ce0-4040-b8bc-c2791ffd07cb
  6. Someone hacked into my account then gifted them Minecraft and I want a refund it was all...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked into my account then gifted them Minecraft and I want a refund it was all...: Help someone hack my account the gifted themselves Minecraft and it was all the money I had at the Tim and need refund please dec9f1b8-a04a-46c7-89c4-83541fdc7a06
  7. My minecraft refund request was approved and the money returned but then microsoft still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft refund request was approved and the money returned but then microsoft still...: My refund request for minecraft was approved and I have proof on my account. Microsoft refunded the amount but then still stole the money back out of my account right after. I want my refund....
  8. I bought minecraft on the nintendo switch. Could I refund the nintendo switch one to get it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought minecraft on the nintendo switch. Could I refund the nintendo switch one to get it...: I've looked but i couldnt find an answer 53b92dab-4a84-474c-81e0-a1f24526d342
  9. "Too many refund requests this year" from trying to refund Minecraft twice?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Too many refund requests this year" from trying to refund Minecraft twice?: My mate recently bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java for £25, but never received either game, so he refunded it. After 3 days, he never got his money back or the game. He went to return the game...
  10. Minecraft Window 10 gift refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Window 10 gift refund: Hey. I bought Minecraft Window 10 as a gift in Europe but my friend live in Asia so they can't redeem the code, so how can i request a refund if theirs no option in order history?...