how can I get a Microsoft help person to contact me

Discus and support how can I get a Microsoft help person to contact me in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been waiting for 6 hours for a call back 3 times I talk for like 3 seconds and the line hangs up what is going on is everything broken with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DaLastYoshi, Nov 29, 2020.

1. DaLastYoshi
    DaLastYoshi Guest

I have been waiting for 6 hours for a call back 3 times I talk for like 3 seconds and the line hangs up what is going on is everything broken with Microsoft calls to there consoles to the game that play on them how is there a call centre if no-one is able
    to communicate and not even get a call back I wasted my whole day trying to get a callback your competitors do not suffer from these problems

:)

DaLastYoshi, Nov 29, 2020
  2. Zack Siel Win User

Recovering Xbox account

this dose not work, I already attempted to contact Microsoft Contacts support is no help how can I get a real person to assist me with the recovery as I said before I have used this link and exhausted all the options.
  3. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

How can I get in contact with microsoft

support > contact us> pick an option and talk to anyone at MS live chat support, they might be able to provide you with details.
  4. haroldgraunke Win User

How can I get in contact with microsoft

You can call 1-800-4MY-XBOX for support. Hours are 9:00AM to 1:00AM Eastern.
  5. Renatodibi Win User

How do I contact a person at Microsoft?

Hi Wedge.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

I'm sorry for your issue, and I'd like to find a solution.

Unfortunately, refunds can only be issued if you meet certain criteria. For example, if you've purchased a game, you must make the request within 14 days and have not accumulated a significant amount of playtime. It seems you've already followed the refund procedure, but I'll still provide you with the link to the support page for refunds.

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Unfortunately, the request is automated, and Microsoft is not responsible for unauthorized card usage. I understand your position as a mom because I also have children, but in this case, unless the refund falls within the parameters outlined on the support page, Microsoft cannot intervene.

I hope I've been clear.

Kind regards
    Renato
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

How do I contact a person at Microsoft?

can you tell us what your son bought so we can at least explain why this may have happened?
Thema:

1. how can I get a Microsoft help person to contact me - Similar Threads - Microsoft help person

2. I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO: MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO SG i dont wanna lost my money with this 8c440118-2069-4170-8628-36a5b3ca2a0f
  3. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  4. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  5. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  6. Help I'm lost in codes, microsoft site is no help

in XboX Insiders
    Help I'm lost in codes, microsoft site is no help: I have bought a second hand series x but OSU1 throws out this error: 0x8B050084 0x00000000 0x00000201 Now I believe this may mean it's an insiders console, but I do not know the previous owner...
  7. i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account: i continue to have $1.00 charges on my bill daily. What is it and how do I stop it 892b67e2-2b33-443e-ac91-e5da905705a6
  8. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  9. in a one person microsoft family, help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    in a one person microsoft family, help!: I am the only one in a Microsoft family and I don't know how to leave. I don't remember joining a Microsoft family, but for some reason, I'm in one. I need to be able to change my Minecraft...
  10. Please help me get a microsoft person to either talk on the phone or talk with via chat on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me get a microsoft person to either talk on the phone or talk with via chat on...: I have been trying to fix my son's xbox for a week and have goggled everything I can and read every answer that I've gotten when I plug in what is wrong. No matter what I keep getting the answer...