How can I gain the year count badge onto my Xbox profile homepage?

Discus and support How can I gain the year count badge onto my Xbox profile homepage? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have had my xbox account since roughly 2008, and I would like to have a year count badge reflecting this on Xbox One, I haven't had Xbox Gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ChristopherAllan1, Mar 8, 2022.

1. How can I gain the year count badge onto my Xbox profile homepage?

Hello, I have had my xbox account since roughly 2008, and I would like to have a year count badge reflecting this on Xbox One, I haven't had Xbox Gold the whole time as I went on a hiatus for a while, but I have had gold for many of the years, I don't have a badge at all saying anything and would like to have something to display on my profile, could anyone assist with this please?

Thank you.

:)

ChristopherAllan1, Mar 8, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

The tenure is for how long you've had Gold, not juat how long you've had an account. So you would need to continually have a Gold subscription in order to have tenure and see it on your profile.
  3. FearedNightmare Win User

Ambassador Forum Posts?

Hello

You don't seem to have an Ambassador badge on your profile and I also can't find your Gamertag in the Ambassador database so I believe you have been removed. As for gaining exp from forumlikes, it has only been available on your Ambassador profile for about
    a year so any likes gained prior to signing up for the forum specialization don't count.
  4. TheRapidRusher Win User

HELP REQUIRED FROM THE AMBASSADOR TEAM

It actually took about 2 days for my badge to appear on my forum profile (still waiting for my level to update on the badge) and to gain access to the ambassadors page, so if you're new it may take a while.
  5. Mrb80 Win User

Why don't I have an Xbox live gold badge on my profile?

I have the same problem, I have been an Xbox live gold subscriber for 14 year, I just noticed the gold badge on other profiles, but it's not on mine..

How can I remove and readd my Xbox Profile?

Restart your Xbox Console doesn’t work.

‘Wait for the next billing cycle and after renewal check again as well if the badge is reflected’ This is not a option because renewal date is late 2025..

Please help!
  6. Smwutches Win User

How to I show my year badge on my profile?

That number is for the amount of time you've had Gold, not just the number of years you've been on Xbox. Do you still have a Gold subscription?
Thema:

1. How can I gain the year count badge onto my Xbox profile homepage? - Similar Threads - gain count badge

2. more surveys activities etc to gain more xp to reach a higher level

in XboX Insiders
    more surveys activities etc to gain more xp to reach a higher level: i was wondering if there was a way to gain more activities surveys etc submitted by /u/BubblySock7735 [link] [comments]
  3. How do I gain access to an account that was hacked and my email was deleted? It says that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I gain access to an account that was hacked and my email was deleted? It says that...: How do I gain access to an account that was hacked and my email was deleted? It says that my account name can not be recognized. 82b8550c-5869-4747-9397-72c99a65d582
  4. I need to gain access to a deleted Hotmail account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to gain access to a deleted Hotmail account.: I need to gain access to a deleted Hotmail account. Hotmail doesn't exist so I can't set it up as a new one. c23daf49-8246-46f3-82fb-b812ee21dab6
  5. how can i gain more points on the ambassador program?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i gain more points on the ambassador program?: how can i gain more points on the ambassador program? 35d66dd3-61d6-461f-a4e4-2742100de576
  6. How to gain access to xbox live account if a hacker deleted my microsoft email and added...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to gain access to xbox live account if a hacker deleted my microsoft email and added...: Recently, my microsoft account was hacked, with someone adding their own email and deleting mine(**Removed PII**). I had to make a new microsoft with the same email(**Removed PII**), and now don't...
  7. Hacker gained access to my email, deleted it and stole minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacker gained access to my email, deleted it and stole minecraft account: Hi, Recently I unknowingly gave access to my email to a hacker who then proceeded to delete my email address. The intention of this was to steal my Minecraft account. I have tried all the other...
  8. unable to gain access

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to gain access: unable to gain access in to my account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. i have tried multiple times to get in and the system is not allowing me and have now...
  9. My son had an account previously How do we gain access to the old account where all his...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son had an account previously How do we gain access to the old account where all his...: My son has an old account where all his games were purchased on including the subscription we are still paying for. The email has within the past 5 months been permanently deleted. How do we gain...
  10. Microsoft Treasure Hunt resets gained privileges to defaults whilst the game-information...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt resets gained privileges to defaults whilst the game-information...: What the **** is going on? I used to have permanent allocation for 8 axes, 8 dynamites and 8 maps as well as 4 hearts, then suddenly they reset it to default 2 axes, 2 dynamites, 2 maps and 3...