How can I fix this? tried resetting everything, successfully downloaded minecraft but cant...

Discus and support How can I fix this? tried resetting everything, successfully downloaded minecraft but cant... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ron9630 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ron9630, May 7, 2020.

1. /u/ron9630
    /u/ron9630 Guest

How can I fix this? tried resetting everything, successfully downloaded minecraft but cant...

/u/ron9630, May 7, 2020
  2. JamesHunter460 Win User

Gamesharing with friend and wont let me play the game ( call of duty modern wafare )

I can play multiplayer and no error codes and everything the only thing is i cant download the game my friend owns the games but it wont let me download it but i can only play warzone and i have some of the packs but some i cant download really bummed
    cause been trying to fix this for atleast 14 hours even reset my xbox and kept everything tried everything ive seen nothing works hopefully there is a fix
  3. Unlockin Stream Win User

When I log into live a verification screen pops up. Sorry, Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later.80151103 If you could please help thatwould be great. Another thing I cant make a new account either a error comes up there to

ive tried everything and still cant download my profile or sign in with out a security proof and when i add the correct information it kicks me offline...how do i fix this?
  4. CarlosU2 Win User

Error code 0x80070424 when trying to install state of decay juggernaut edition

hello i tried what oyu said and i still cant download anything off the xbox app.it all started after i reset my laptop and i dont know how to fix it
  5. Alicia Dragoon Win User

minecraft launcher "something happened on our end" error

I just tried this but it didn't change anything. It's only minecraft that does this, I tried a few other apps and they all downloaded and installed successfully. On the button to download minecraft there is a picture of a cloud with a down arrow, not sure if that is significant or not. Thanks in advance
  6. Jordan Roberts2 Win User

How to fix I tried everything I read

No it’s only happening with games any network stuff like Netflix and the store update gets downloaded very quickly it just games that take all day to down load I am trying to download fortnight and it’s telling me 24 hours just to download it
Thema:

1. How can I fix this? tried resetting everything, successfully downloaded minecraft but cant... - Similar Threads - fix tried resetting

2. why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?: this i what i get. [img] 06be154a-d84a-4cec-bc89-4ebb3d990854
  3. My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it: I’m trying to get my latency to drop bro it’s not working for some reason f121275a-60c0-4280-91ae-a514021a76a1
  4. You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix: Hello I recently bought halo chief master collection on Steam and when trying to sign into Microsoft put one letter Off my email and now I cannot gain access to the game at all. It is a cycle of...
  5. Question, my bumper (left) was not working and I tried to fix it up damaged it, would it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question, my bumper (left) was not working and I tried to fix it up damaged it, would it...: When I noticed it started to not work I tried to remove the bumper button but damaged it and now I'm worried if it is still going to be under warranty. 8e32780d-71e9-4eaf-88fd-969f19598914
  6. how to fix a error when trying to install physical games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix a error when trying to install physical games?: I’ve had a problem where every single time I’ve tried to download a game on my series x regardless of whether or it’s a Xbox one or series x disc, the download cancels before it even begins and...
  7. How do I fix this keep in mind I have no access to an xbox and I’ve tried to use family but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix this keep in mind I have no access to an xbox and I’ve tried to use family but...: [img] I really just can’t seem to figure it out 261c3497-fb87-4958-a44c-24aef7063886
  8. How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...: help me! I have an Xbox one coming in and I really need to transfer my skate three save from my Xbox 360 over to my Xbox one that I’m getting in the mail for some reason when I try to enable cloud...
  9. Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?: I have tried everything from this post, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/halo-mcc-bugged-when-i-tried-to-download-it-how-to/3f49f0a7-a6c3-4b76-8698-a32b33e3ff7f and this post...
  10. Xbox 360 Error 8015000A, already tried all the fixes

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Error 8015000A, already tried all the fixes: I recently had to change my password on Microsoft.com and now I cannot login to my profile on XBox 360 because after putting in my email an error message that comes up that says "sorry there is a...