How can I fix the "unknown available" problem with installing games on xbox app?

Discus and support How can I fix the "unknown available" problem with installing games on xbox app? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On the xbox app on my computer, I haven't been able to install any game pass games. When I click install, it shows me this: [img] I have tried: 1.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Truemagic, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Truemagic
    Truemagic Guest

How can I fix the "unknown available" problem with installing games on xbox app?

On the xbox app on my computer, I haven't been able to install any game pass games. When I click install, it shows me this:
    How can I fix the "unknown available" problem with installing games on xbox app? [​IMG]

I have tried:

1. Reinstalling the xbox app

2. Repairing/Resetting the xbox app

3. Reinstalling gaming services

4. Repairing/Resetting gaming services

5. (Restarting my computer after each of these)

6. Removing "GamingServices" and "GamingServices.Net" in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SYSTEM -> CurrentControlSet -> Services in the registry editor.

7. Making sure Windows is up to date.

8. Updating my drivers

I really don't understand why it won't work, please help.

Edit: I'm using a different account for the forums than I am in the Xbox app because I would like to receive emails on this one.

:)

Truemagic, Nov 22, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hello Truemagic,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Truemagic Win User

1. Windows 10

2. I have installed and updated Microsoft Store. I have also tried reinstalling/repairing it.

3. It is happening to all games.

4. I followed those steps still shows the same message.

Also, I have tried the possible solutions from that link.
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hello Truemagic,

Thank you for your response.

For us to continue assist you to resolving the issue, let me refer you to this link. Game Release Known Issues for November 2022 - Microsoft Community

We recently have "Game Release Known Issues" "As always, we continue to prepare for the build-up of games launching over the next few months. We understand that, at times, things can go wrong, and we want you to know that we're working to resolve frustrating experiences reported to us by the members of our Xbox community. Keep an eye on this list for updates to existing issues, along with any new problems that may come up as new games are released.".

Additionally, please make sure to check out Xbox Support for a wealth of information that may assist you in resolving your issue. If you have questions about how to find support for all other games, refer to our forum article here.

We hope this would help you find the resolution of the issue.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hi Truemagic,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. We will be glad to assist you with this. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask some questions about it.

1. What windows version do you have?
    2. Have you installed/updated Microsoft Store?
    3. Is this happening to all games?
    We can also try to do these steps and see if it works.

1. Open Settings > System
    2. On the left column, choose the Storage tab then choose "Change where new content is saved"
    3. Change "New apps will save to:" to whatever drive you want (C, D Drive)
    4. Wait 2mins, then restart PC.
    5. Microsoft Store has now created the required folders for Xbox app to use.
    6. Repeat steps 1 to 3 to change your location back to default if you wish
    7. Now you can download your games from Xbox app to your desired drive/partition
    This method makes Microsoft Store to take hold and create the folders.

If you still need some fixes, you may visit this link. Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

We are looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. AUSTIN PWER Win User

Xbox on App isn't showing drives for install

Thema:

1. How can I fix the "unknown available" problem with installing games on xbox app? - Similar Threads - fix unknown available

2. How can I fix this..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix this..: My account is unable to view or receive messages. Every other account works, but my main account cant send or see messages, this is happening on all my devices. 334e98ce-7c44-40d7-943e-119aead1c4a3
  3. How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?: When playing any games on gamepass on my pc, my controller does not work correctly. It seems as though my controller is fighting with my keyboard for control. Any suggestions?...
  4. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  5. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  6. How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed): [img] [img] I’ve tried everything and I’ve watched 30 YouTube videos and they didn’t help I’ve changed power plan and everything else 83e65527-88d8-47ab-a72a-a8387e7769ad
  7. How to fix Xbox installation unknown hard error, error code 0x80131505

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Xbox installation unknown hard error, error code 0x80131505: So recently my Xbox app would open but it would be stuck on loading and then just go unresponsive on my pc so I decided eh ill just reinstall, and after I did, during the installation the download...
  8. how do i fix this unknown issue for the xbox companion app

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this unknown issue for the xbox companion app: My xbox companion app wont stream because both the app and console arent up to date despite my xbox being updated and app having no updates 87fb38ab-e0fc-4b9d-9e62-f3571a98c456
  9. does anyone know how to fix 'online status unknown'?im stuck appearing offline and it makes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    does anyone know how to fix 'online status unknown'?im stuck appearing offline and it makes...: whenever I try to appear online it says that the online status is unknown and keeps me appearing offline 92cc3e4c-c436-42cc-872a-cf6b400ef120
  10. Unknown Suspension, how do I fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown Suspension, how do I fix?: So I woke up yesterday morning and was trying to hop on some Rainbow Six Siege and a message popped up when I tried to load in: "Because of your past behavior you cannot play multiplayer games...