How can I fix the error 0x87e1001b? I have always played with my son, him on series s and...

Discus and support How can I fix the error 0x87e1001b? I have always played with my son, him on series s and... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How can I fix the error 0x87e1001b? I have always played with my son, him on series s and me on xbox one and now we cant connect to play fortnite... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Juan Diaz1, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Juan Diaz1
    Juan Diaz1 Guest

How can I fix the error 0x87e1001b? I have always played with my son, him on series s and...

How can I fix the error 0x87e1001b? I have always played with my son, him on series s and me on xbox one and now we cant connect to play fortnite because of that error.

:)

Juan Diaz1, Jan 23, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

How can I fix the error 0x87e1001b? I have always played with my son, him on series s and me on xbox one and now we cant connect to play fortnite because of that error.

Hi Juan! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Based on the error code, the reason why we're getting that issue because you need to play with your son on Xbox Series X/S console. Your game version may no longer be compatible with his version on Series X/S.

Error code info here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/erro...
  3. Rostom L Win User

It's possible that it may be specific to the game itself where they have updated their configuration or system. Have you tried playing with other games if you could play together?
  4. Juan Diaz1 Win User

Hi Rostom!

Thanks. However it seems odd. So means we can't play until we buy another xbox which matches? We were able to play 2 days ago. I thought it would be more a system error where we needed to configure some kind of setting. Do you know if its the case?

Thanks,

Juan
  5. Rostom L Win User

Thanks for trying, Juan.

Let’s remove your profile on your console and power cycle it before adding it back to refresh everything.

Note: Before doing these steps, please make sure that you know exactly the email address linked with your gamertag and the password to it so you can add the correct account again.

1. Remove account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. When you're finished, select Close.

2. Power cycle:
    Press and hold Xbox's power button for 10 sec. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

3. Add account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.
  6. Juan Diaz1 Win User

Hi Rostom,

We tried with other games and its the same always.

Thanks,

Juan
Thema:

1. How can I fix the error 0x87e1001b? I have always played with my son, him on series s and... - Similar Threads - fix error 0x87e1001b

2. Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it: Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it a373a5aa-3c70-444c-bc71-383a9b2174b6
  3. how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network"

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network": My friend and I are trying to play astroneer for the last week, but we found tons of problems with toredo in Windows 11, and now we are stuck with this error "Client on managed network". To be...
  4. How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.: ****This applies to the specific problem I was having in that my 360 consoles suddenly stopped connecting to Xbox Live and giving me this error code. My Series X connected just fine and I could...
  5. how do I fix error code 0x8007041d

in XBoX on Windows
    how do I fix error code 0x8007041d: I am getting this code every time I use the Xbox App on my PC and its trying to update the app I think?? Can't use the app coz of this. Please help!! 449d8cf8-9ed1-4b4c-a404-64f03590ccf1
  6. Cant factory reset to fix update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant factory reset to fix update error: Xbox crashed and isn’t working, soft reset and didn't help then now am stuck on an update at 58% and the troubleshooting menu doesn't work per say I press the option to factory reset without and...
  7. How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S: This is an internet I have connected to before, and now it is giving me the following error message; “ Your security protocol won't work This console supports WPA2/WPA3 (personal), WA/WPA2...
  8. How do you fix input delay, errors, controller disconnections and errors?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you fix input delay, errors, controller disconnections and errors?: I have been dealing with an mysterious and irritating input delay with my Xboxes for the past 3 years. I do not know what else to do to fix this issue. I have literally gone through EVERY...
  9. how to fix error code 0x8027025a

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix error code 0x8027025a: everytime i try playing my external storage games this code always pops up and it starts bugging my xbox and its literally unplayable 52eafcc1-2bc1-4132-8c26-275d9030b71f
  10. How do i fix error code 0x80070002.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix error code 0x80070002.: When i try to download a game or an app from xbox app/microsoft store there is always the error 0x80070002. I had this for a couple of months and it does not fix itself. I would really like to...