How can I fix the error 0x87e1001b? I have always played with my son, him on series s and...

Discus and support How can I fix the error 0x87e1001b? I have always played with my son, him on series s and... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How can I fix the error 0x87e1001b? I have always played with my son, him on series s and me on xbox one and now we cant connect to play fortnite... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Juan Diaz1, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Juan Diaz1
    Juan Diaz1 Guest

How can I fix the error 0x87e1001b? I have always played with my son, him on series s and...

How can I fix the error 0x87e1001b? I have always played with my son, him on series s and me on xbox one and now we cant connect to play fortnite because of that error.

:)

Juan Diaz1, Jan 23, 2023
  2. CornealPlains0 Win User

How to fix dlc that I have bought.

Hello, is this to work on Xbox series s or for steam, I play on Xbox series s.
  3. Rostom L Win User

How can I fix the error 0x87e1001b? I have always played with my son, him on series s and me on xbox one and now we cant connect to play fortnite because of that error.

It's possible that it may be specific to the game itself where they have updated their configuration or system. Have you tried playing with other games if you could play together?
  4. Juan Diaz1 Win User

Hi Rostom!

Thanks. However it seems odd. So means we can't play until we buy another xbox which matches? We were able to play 2 days ago. I thought it would be more a system error where we needed to configure some kind of setting. Do you know if its the case?

Thanks,

Juan
  5. Rostom L Win User

Hi Juan! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Based on the error code, the reason why we're getting that issue because you need to play with your son on Xbox Series X/S console. Your game version may no longer be compatible with his version on Series X/S.

Error code info here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/erro...
  6. Rostom L Win User

Thanks for trying, Juan.

Let’s remove your profile on your console and power cycle it before adding it back to refresh everything.

Note: Before doing these steps, please make sure that you know exactly the email address linked with your gamertag and the password to it so you can add the correct account again.

1. Remove account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. When you're finished, select Close.

2. Power cycle:
    Press and hold Xbox's power button for 10 sec. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

3. Add account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.
Thema:

1. How can I fix the error 0x87e1001b? I have always played with my son, him on series s and... - Similar Threads - fix error 0x87e1001b

2. How do I fix 100% packet loss errors Xbox Series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix 100% packet loss errors Xbox Series S?: I have an Xbox One and and Xbox Series S, both of which are receiving 100% packet loss errors that started today. I can't play any games because of this. So far I have tried: - Hard resetting...
  3. How do I fix the “due to an unexpected error, your game license cannot be authenticated.”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the “due to an unexpected error, your game license cannot be authenticated.”...: I decided to buy a plane on msfs. I went to the marketplace and bought the Airbus a321neo product, then the game crashed and I thought it was normal because it happens after a bit of playing, so I...
  4. how to fix "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." xbox account creation

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to fix "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." xbox account creation: hello today I was creating a Microsoft account for Minecraft after I created it I used the code and the link is given on the Minecraft screen on ps when it comes to choosing how you look on...
  5. How do I fix Error 65542? I've reinstalled the graphics driver at least 50 times (not a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix Error 65542? I've reinstalled the graphics driver at least 50 times (not a...: Almost every time I try to launch Minecraft Java Edition, I end up with error 65542, and it usually fixes itself for a day once I reinstall the graphics driver. However I don't know if there is a...
  6. How to fix error 0x803f900

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix error 0x803f900: it says gold is active and won't fix when I sign out then back in d7bc6487-1ffc-4da2-b2e6-ee2bee06786c
  7. How to fix it? tried all options getting this error E102 00000C01 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix it? tried all options getting this error E102 00000C01 8007045D: When I turn on xbox it gives a message on the top"something went wrong" after that it gives 2 options 1. Restart this xbox 2. Troubleshoot I tried both options none of them worked. At the...
  8. How do i fix this xbox error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix this xbox error?: Help me please, i've done a lot of possible solutions and it still give me error when i launch a game in the xbox app for w10. i can't upload the capture with the issue so im going to describe...
  9. How to fix fortnite error on pc that says failed to write a necessary Files

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix fortnite error on pc that says failed to write a necessary Files: How to fix fortnite error on pc that says failed to write a necessary Files 1ef3878c-c0d0-4c56-90d3-770b5523be6c
  10. Not able to fix Error 0x800704cf .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to fix Error 0x800704cf .: I made this new Microsoft account to play Minecraft on my pc, but I keep getting this error message when trying to log onto the Xbox app via pc, i can log on Microsoft web, Xbox mobile app but not...