How can i fix my Xbox one not being able to connect to game servers?

Discus and support How can i fix my Xbox one not being able to connect to game servers? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive been trying to play Fortnite on my xbox one but every time i try i get an error message that says it couldnt connect to epic games servers... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaxHW, May 1, 2023.

1. MaxHW
    MaxHW Guest

Ive been trying to play Fortnite on my xbox one but every time i try i get an error message that says it couldnt connect to epic games servers (ESP-BUIMET-003 error), it also happens with Warzone 2 and it throws me an error message of it being unable to connect to game servers (Hueneme- Negev error), ive been trying to play by a month now and i dont know what to do.

:)

MaxHW, May 1, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."

If that didn't work, please let me know what is your current NAT Type by following the steps below:

"Settings > General > Network Connection > Test NAT Type."
  3. manjam2 Win User

Battlefield 4 servers still down?

We've received a lot of complaints involving the Battlefield servers. It isn't actually their servers, it is a problem with the game itself (As is my understand of the EA press release) EA has confirmed that it is working on a fix for players who are unable
    to connect to the BF4 servers, and it should be out fairly soon. I understand the frustration of not being able to play a new game, I guess you can focus on the single player campaign until they come out with a multiplayer fix :3
  4. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Rainbow Six Siege Error code: 6-0x00001000 unable to fix

This error message primarily means that the connection to the matchmaking servers timed out. My personal experience with this across many games is that there is an update that has yet to download
    or is in the Que on your console for the game, so you are being prevented from connecting to the server with the older game software. That said this may help:

"Fix: Rainbow Six Siege Error Code 6-0x00001000"

• Xbox Account Issue: There seems to be a bug in Xbox consoles. Some user profiles are able to connect to the matchmaking servers while some cannot.
    • Bad internet connection: This is the most common factor for why you see this error while playing. If your internet connection is unstable, the servers will not be able to connect with your game.
    • Console in an error state: There are cases where your internet connection is working perfectly but your console refuses to connect. In this case, a simple power cycle usually fixes the issue.
    • Server maintenance: Every game turns off their servers for routine maintenance. If the server is down, you will not be able to connect to matchmaking services. You have to wait this one out.
    • DNS Server: Matching making process also makes use of your computer’s DNS address. If the DNS server is not accessible, you will not be able to use the multiplayer mode.
    • NAT Settings: The NAT settings on your Xbox or PlayStation might be set incorrectly.
  5. fellow gamer Win User

service and content usage issue how to fix?

the xbox server itself is the issue. my wifi and everything is good and running but it wont work because there's a connection issue for xbox servers and on the site it says they are still fixing it and trying to find the issue. but i want to know how long its going to take to fix the server issue or even an estimate. im completely clueless and then most of my friends can play but im still the only one with the issue. i tried restarting the router and the xbox already
  6. XeoN xAsSaSiiNo Win User

Comcast customers can't connect to Xbox Live (8015190B or 80151909)

It connected to the 2k servers without it being 1500 a couple of times on the Wi-Fi but when I had to cut my xbox one off and come back to play it wouldn't let me connect to the servers without the cable. But once I plug the cable in it connects me to the
    2k servers. Do I need a new modem because it wont let me connect to the server but it says Im connected to live and it let's me access every live feature besides the online multiplayer and connecting to the server in 2k14. Is there a specific thing needed
    for the wifi to be able to connect to the server
Thema:

1. How can i fix my Xbox one not being able to connect to game servers? - Similar Threads - fix being able

2. How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?: I recently started playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint and noticed I was unable to hear voicelines entirely or they sounded like they were speaking from 50 meters away when the character...
  3. Is there a fix for not being able to log in on lords of the fallen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a fix for not being able to log in on lords of the fallen: I keep selecting the log in prompt in game but it doesn't log in. Also I'm not able to play multiplayer anymore. 44f5abdc-39d3-490b-9509-9698ce6fb705
  4. How can I fix not being able to link my discord to my xbox.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix not being able to link my discord to my xbox.: I have tried many times to re link my discord but it always says I need to relink it I know it isn't an issue with discord because I tried making a new discord account and the same thing happened....
  5. How do I fix an issue with my Xbox games not launching because of Windows not being able to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix an issue with my Xbox games not launching because of Windows not being able to...: When I try to launch a game from the Xbox app or Microsoft store I get an error saying windows cannot access the specified path or I may not have permission to access the item....
  6. How to fix not being able to sign in on Xbox Minecraft code: cauldron

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix not being able to sign in on Xbox Minecraft code: cauldron: I've been trying to sign in for about an hour, I uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times reconnected my Internet and tried different connections but it still isn't working....
  7. How to fix not being able to play games I own from current gen on next gen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix not being able to play games I own from current gen on next gen: So I have 2k23 on my Xbox One and I recently purchased a Series X, and I'm downloading 2k23 on my series X but it will not let me play it saying I need to buy it again, is there any fix because I...
  8. How do i fix not being able to open games off of gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix not being able to open games off of gamepass: Hi, I got gamepass about a week ago and i wanted to try out Insurgency: Sandstorm. I downloaded both games, but am met with a frowny face next to a greyed out "play button" When I click on play...
  9. how to fix not being able to join someones game

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to fix not being able to join someones game: when going to join my friends minecraft world her world dosent pop and she cant join mine aswell and when she searches my gamertag to invite me it says not found but i have xbox live and we were...
  10. I need help fixing the issue with playing classic mw2 (2009) multiplayer and not being able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help fixing the issue with playing classic mw2 (2009) multiplayer and not being able...: I am unable to play call of duty MW2 (2009) multiplayer due to a reoccurring error message saying you don’t have Xbox live (which I do) and your parents Microsoft Account isn’t valid. Your parent...