how can i fix error 0x80073d0d on every download.

Discus and support how can i fix error 0x80073d0d on every download. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when I say every download I mean every download, I've tried every resolution I've seen online, and still nothing, please help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Charles Bender, Dec 22, 2022.

1. how can i fix error 0x80073d0d on every download.

when I say every download I mean every download, I've tried every resolution I've seen online, and still nothing, please help.

:)

Charles Bender, Dec 22, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

It would be useful to list what solutions you have tried otherwise you are likely to get a list of things already attempted.
  3. Reactor Leak SF Win User

Error Code 0x80073d0d. How can i fix this?

Hey there, so this is usually for Xbox issues, But I’ll give it a shot. Did this error occur when trying to download a game, to play a game, or just random?
  4. acab4eg Win User

Error Code 0x80073d0d. How can i fix this?

How can I fix this problem?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How can I fix 0x80073d0d when downloading Persona 5 Royal?

6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How can I fix 0x80073d0d when downloading Persona 5 Royal?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this WoggieTheGreat

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Are you using windows 10 or 11?

Is this happening only with this game or if you try installing a different game something similar happens?

When you say "changing where the file is located", do you mean the drive where the game is going to be installed?

If not, may I know where are you trying to install this game?

I mean, on a different drive than C: or the C: drive?

And just to confirm, are you using the Xbox PC app and not the Microsoft store. Correct?

In the meantime double check if your system and apps are up to date

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update

Click Check for Updates

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Then, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too. (Click on get updates)
Thema:

1. how can i fix error 0x80073d0d on every download. - Similar Threads - fix error 0x80073d0d

2. Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it: Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it a373a5aa-3c70-444c-bc71-383a9b2174b6
  3. how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network"

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network": My friend and I are trying to play astroneer for the last week, but we found tons of problems with toredo in Windows 11, and now we are stuck with this error "Client on managed network". To be...
  4. How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.: ****This applies to the specific problem I was having in that my 360 consoles suddenly stopped connecting to Xbox Live and giving me this error code. My Series X connected just fine and I could...
  5. how do I fix error code 0x8007041d

in XBoX on Windows
    how do I fix error code 0x8007041d: I am getting this code every time I use the Xbox App on my PC and its trying to update the app I think?? Can't use the app coz of this. Please help!! 449d8cf8-9ed1-4b4c-a404-64f03590ccf1
  6. Cant factory reset to fix update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant factory reset to fix update error: Xbox crashed and isn’t working, soft reset and didn't help then now am stuck on an update at 58% and the troubleshooting menu doesn't work per say I press the option to factory reset without and...
  7. How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S: This is an internet I have connected to before, and now it is giving me the following error message; “ Your security protocol won't work This console supports WPA2/WPA3 (personal), WA/WPA2...
  8. How do you fix input delay, errors, controller disconnections and errors?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you fix input delay, errors, controller disconnections and errors?: I have been dealing with an mysterious and irritating input delay with my Xboxes for the past 3 years. I do not know what else to do to fix this issue. I have literally gone through EVERY...
  9. how to fix error code 0x8027025a

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix error code 0x8027025a: everytime i try playing my external storage games this code always pops up and it starts bugging my xbox and its literally unplayable 52eafcc1-2bc1-4132-8c26-275d9030b71f
  10. Error Code 0x80073d0d. How can i fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0x80073d0d. How can i fix this?: [img] How can I fix this problem? I already restarted the PC but it doesn't fix the problem. c7b05ae8-d33a-4f1a-ac73-e2bdbeb0ae9f