How can I fix audio delay on videos or game clips?

Discus and support How can I fix audio delay on videos or game clips? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I record my game clips the audio has about 3-4 second delay with the audio it also happens when I watch youtube videos, the audio with the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Roy Torua, Oct 31, 2022.

1. Roy Torua
    Roy Torua Guest

When I record my game clips the audio has about 3-4 second delay with the audio it also happens when I watch youtube videos, the audio with the same delay problem. While palying games and all other stuff the audio is fine.

:)

Roy Torua, Oct 31, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on, also it will remove game clips that aren’t uploaded to Xbox network.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Mento Musubi Win User

Twitch streaming via Xbox series X console

What about regular game chat how do I fix the issue with that because even clipping video with the record that feature won’t include any game chat audio
  4. bmac777 Win User

upload studio - latest update audio issues

this is still an issue, can confirm that the actual forza game clip captures on the xbox one are fine. it's only when they're rendered and uploaded - the resulting mp4 file has the audio delay. has occurred on about ten forza captures, every one has the
    audio preceding the video by about two seconds.
  5. fastjohn1 Win User

Game DVR "record that" audio out of sync with the video.

Hi, I have recently had this same problem when recording clips on my Xbox One. The audio for two clips I recorded last night were about 2 to 3 seconds delayed from the video. I tried to not let it bother me, but after the problem hadn't seemed to go away
    today, I researched it a bit to see if there was anything I could do. What worked for me was deleting the two clips that had delayed audio in them, then I shut off my Xbox, turned it on again and fired up GTA online to record some clips and see if the audio
    was synced. I took a picture using the Snapmatic app on the in game phone and took a picture. When you take a picture it gives you a shutter sound when the camera takes the picture. This is a good way to see if your audio is synced. The audio on my clip was
    perfectly synced and the problem hasn't come back. I recorded 3 clips today, and the audio is perfectly synced. I'm not sure if deleting the badly synced clips solved the problem or if shutting of the Xbox and unplugging it did the trick, but maybe these tips
    can help some of you guys with this issue. I know it sucks having to delete some game clips, but it worked for me and maybe could work for you. Good luck!

- John
  6. Ariel Acu Win User

audio and video aren't synced when i record clips

Hi DARKOWNAGE97,

Normally, there's no delay when recording clips on Windows 10. It's possible that a corrupted system file is affecting the issue. Have you checked if your computer is updated? Also, does the issue occur to video clips?

In the meantime, I recommend that you turn off the Game bar and Game DVR by going to
    Settings > Gaming on your computer, then check if the audio and video are now synced.

We look forward to your reply.
Thema:

1. How can I fix audio delay on videos or game clips? - Similar Threads - fix audio delay

2. some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...: I was putting up stream and usually ill re set it to get this to work but now it flat out wont work. Everytime i go like its muted and wont let me unmute the stream. I dont know what to do....
  3. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  4. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  5. Any fixes for audio problems on discord for xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any fixes for audio problems on discord for xbox?: Whenever i am in a discord lobby, members of the discord say my audio will speed up at times and sound robotic to the point that what i say is inaudible. Not a constant issue but occurs often....
  6. My mic is not working but I can hear audio - how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic is not working but I can hear audio - how do I fix this?: My mic is getting audio from Xbox however my mic is not inputting into my Xbox to chat in parties online. It was working fine a few days ago. I’ve tried all the things that were suggested,...
  7. Atmos Delay fix (worked for me, at least) and audio detection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Atmos Delay fix (worked for me, at least) and audio detection issues: Reposting from insiders reddit, but if anybody with more knowledge than me and enough pa5ience to read this c Would weigh in, I'd sure appreciate it!! Distillation with fix on Atmos delay at...
  8. Xbox audio delay on next gen and there is no fix to it. Please help me resolve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox audio delay on next gen and there is no fix to it. Please help me resolve this problem: Will they ever be an update that fixes game captures to not be delayed . I switched to Xbox series x expecting no problems but the audio clips is delayed by so much. Everyone I know that's on next...
  9. Game FUSER has a solution to fix audio delay, why not adding that to system menus dear devs ?

in XboX Insiders
    Game FUSER has a solution to fix audio delay, why not adding that to system menus dear devs ?: [IMG] submitted by /u/CNCG [link] [comments]
  10. Any way to fix my Audio Delay on TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any way to fix my Audio Delay on TV: Here is my setup: -ATT U-Verse Cable Box to HDMI IN on XOne -XOne Optical Out to Turtle Beach Stealth 500X receiver -XOne HDMI OUT to Sharp Aquos TV. Xbox One Audio Settings: HDMI Audio -...